Filary

Aug 19, 2018
Can I reach the finals in the "dreams come true" event with Elena? Or the final in the next update?

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
You can get a bj off her in different locations if you have done all anne n bill bj
and when i end all blowjobs with wife,still "dream comes true" is on to be continue so,whats the next stage? I did get all 6 bjs every location for few times,just to make sure,and still says to be continue,and i cant find anything to proceed that event... Whats next can u tell?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you install the update? I downloaded it, opened it, told it where the game was, and it says "Can't find application". WTF. This is broken.

AnarchyLupus

Dec 23, 2018
In the intro there is a bug: You enter in the bathroom, while Christina is taking a bath and the shower sound stay forever until you start the day 2.

raim

Jun 19, 2017
have done the seane with anna in your room and have you start the path with anna and bill
i cant click on circle to pour out glue on the floor coz yellow circle is behind the Spa circle and if you click yellow circle you automaticaly go to Spa location! i need save with pour outed glue on floor

pedrohpfeu

Nov 10, 2017
Where did you get this picture from? I don't think you can get this part yet anyway, probably later, I hope :p
here is the link
and when i end all blowjobs with wife,still "dream comes true" is on to be continue so,whats the next stage? I did get all 6 bjs every location for few times,just to make sure,and still says to be continue,and i cant find anything to proceed that event... Whats next can u tell?
ok thanks

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Perhaps v13 will be the update that some of us are waiting for and we finally get to fuck one of the girls...one of them atleast. Probably not but we can hope:cool:

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes