Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks a lot. I've got point 1, but cannot talk to Elena. Maybe I missed the first BJ scene, and what I've seen is second one, so I cannot get it any longer. Is that possible ? If that's the reason, how can I get it ? Save-file before first BJ scene or patch save-file (which parameter?)
Talk to Elena immediately after the first BJ (do not interrupt, 12 o'clock Sunday) and then immediately back to Bill's room. Unfortunately, I have no save game before the first BJ.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Talk to Elena immediately after the first BJ (do not interrupt, 12 o'clock Sunday) and then immediately back to Bill's room. Unfortunately, I have no save game before the first BJ.
Actually that's the problem. I cannot talk to Elena. According to all your answers: I should not interfere at first BJ, but how do I get the money then, because you said that I sholud take the money to get the event starting?
I've tried to start before first BJ (patch save game:set eventAnnieMaid>10< = she's cleaning in lingerie). Next sunday, event start (eventAnnieMaid>11<). so that is the first time, but still I cannot speak to Elena, going back to bill (same time), it starts again.
So maybe there is someone with a save file just before this event, or can tell me which other parameter I should patch in save file to start it properly.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhh, finally I did it. 1.You have to interfere at first BJ scene 2.Accept money from bill next morning. This will set:
event BillMaid>2<; event AnnieMaid back to 10. Next sunday she will clean without underwear again, then next sunday in lingerie and then next sunday the BJ scene come back again. The parameters are: event BillMaid>2< - event AnnieMaid>15< Now I can talk to Elena and go back to Bill's room

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Uhh, finally I did it. 1.You have to interfere at first BJ scene 2.Accept money from bill next morning. This will set:
event BillMaid>2<; event AnnieMaid back to 10. Next sunday she will clean without underwear again, then next sunday in lingerie and then next sunday the BJ scene come back again. The parameters are: event BillMaid>2< - event AnnieMaid>15< Now I can talk to Elena and go back to Bill's room
pretty much what I said in , which is, oh hey, look, right under your post answering someone else...

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
pretty much what I said in , which is, oh hey, look, right under your post answering someone else...
Yeah, you're absolutely right! :cool::)
I've read your message below it, regarding the moved save file (quoted to me), but not that answer you've given to someone else, because at that time it was not relevant for me. I also try to read posts as much as possible in a thread, or use the search-option, but sometimes you don't see the forest for the treeso_O
Your excellent explanation should be absolutely part of the walkthrough!(y)(y)(y)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I'm glad that you did it.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Is nice that a couple of scenes allow you to skip, but most of them still have you going through hoops and jumps, why couldn't it just be like on RenPy, skip till choice by just holding down 1 button.
The breakfast scene can be done right away, but that's not so with neither massage scenes, is odd.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, you're absolutely right! :cool::)
I've read your message below it, regarding the moved save file (quoted to me), but not that answer you've given to someone else, because at that time it was not relevant for me. I also try to read posts as much as possible in a thread, or use the search-option, but sometimes you don't see the forest for the treeso_O
Your excellent explanation should be absolutely part of the walkthrough!(y)(y)(y)
Bill only gets a BJ. Before that he was interrupted twice (once by Mark, once by Elena)

xNsRx

Apr 12, 2018
Hi))) Does anyone know how to launch this game correctly on a uwidescreen monitor? I have a grat problem with scaling

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Is it just me or is this another game where the MC is portrayed to be nothing more than a week minded incompetent dumb-arse where all the other characters treat him like s#!t. Not to mention the English translation is terrible.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
I'm sure not the right place to ask but is there anyway to go to the previous screen in a Unity game? Drives me mad I can't correct a simple mistake.

Also can I keybind the move forward to another key rather than left mouse button?

Ta

Gnew

Dec 27, 2018
Hi guys... I got all the bj from elena include 2 bj in pool but still the mission " to be continue" and also for last mission i cant open it... Pse tell me where is my missing one. And also is there any one have save file all succed mission. Tks a lot

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes