NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I have no idea how to progress in this game, it's just mindless grind. walkthrough is not helpful at all, it tells what to do in events but it does not tell you what to do to get those events. I try to get the events in the walkthrough but nothing happens.
Like this one for instance
BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE -Saturday - 10:00 - kitchen (you have to drop the fork twice and after she ask you to open the wine) - Next week do it again
She never asked me to open any wine and i do think i have enough REL points.

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
How do I progress further then the iCloud hack? I have done it multiple times and have both gotten the BJs and all from the wife. But I never get any futher than that. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
I have no idea how to progress in this game, it's just mindless grind. walkthrough is not helpful at all, it tells what to do in events but it does not tell you what to do to get those events. I try to get the events in the walkthrough but nothing happens.
Like this one for instance
BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE -Saturday - 10:00 - kitchen (you have to drop the fork twice and after she ask you to open the wine) - Next week do it again
She never asked me to open any wine and i do think i have enough REL points.
I found out I needed to do it like 5 or 6 times b4 you discover that she has no panties on. The next one or 2 after a dessert is served for you....

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
can u share those please. also still would like annies assets too. what about chris's i beleive it is brittany body but not sure what skin textures
Yes your right it's on here as I asked for it look in source form for asset relelese and asset request and yes I'll share them tomorrow as I'm not on pc at the min

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you do the 22:00 blowjob with Elena in her shower? I've up to the point where I can get her to blow me, done it in a few places now, I've also completed double agent but when I try and get the BJ from her at 22:00 in her shower no BJ option ever shows up.

I've tried all of the possible button combinations I can think of.. :(

Never mind, RANDOMLY you need to have an icloud hack... Obviously o_O

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Could someone please help me with these three Christina events?
I've gone over the walkthrough a fuckton of times and tried everything I can think of but I have no idea how to trigger these, it's starting to piss me off. >.<
Untitled.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Finally figured out you have to repeat the fantasies for the final two on there, but the bottom left on the 2nd row I still can't figure out...

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Could someone please help me with these three Christina events?
I've gone over the walkthrough a fuckton of times and tried everything I can think of but I have no idea how to trigger these, it's starting to piss me off. >.<
View attachment 222956

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Finally figured out you have to repeat the fantasies for the final two on there, but the bottom left on the 2nd row I still can't figure out...
for the one of the far left the sleeping one, you need to wait for christie on saturday at 1am when she is in the pool and make sure you have sleeping pills, and when you have a convo with her you can get her a drink, and you have to click on the drink 2 times, 1 to fill the glass 2 to put the sleeping pill in. Then you have to visit her right after the scenes have ended and go to her room then you will get that unlocked.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
i am thinking about starting a lucky mark asset page for all who want the assets i have elana n chris and all asset in the house if any one wants to help me let me know ty

Reactions: Imperator753 and QV
Jun 8, 2017
i keep hearing good things about this game but the walkthrough only covers most recent update content(which is completely retarded and defeats the purpose of a walkthrough) anyone have ether a save or a full walkthrough

Edit: nevermind i looked and found a save

Ikkaku

Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Just download the v12.0 but impossible to have my save back. Even if I copy/paste the last save in the new folder.

Do you know why?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes