Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys,

Just download the v12.0 but impossible to have my save back. Even if I copy/paste the last save in the new folder.

Do you know why?
The SAVE folder is moved to the AssetsLoader folder, so make sure you copy saves to the right place.

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry, I do not know if it's just my problem.
I can not use the calendar in any way to get a coffee or eat something with Elena and Christina.
Do we need special values?

And how do I get to know the wine drunk by Elena in order to buy the bottle?

TNX

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i am thinking about starting a lucky mark asset page for all who want the assets i have elana n chris and all asset in the house if any one wants to help me let me know ty
this would be awesome but unfort i am not really good at identifing the assets used or i would help

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Here are parts 2 and 3 of the Holidays Going On images. The original 4k png files were more than 10mb, which is the max limit of this forum apparently, so these are compressed quality.

EDIT: Here are the original 4k images:

View attachment 217098 View attachment 217099
they also look like shit. First he does that with Christina, and now with Elena * puke

totally overexposed. and no naturalness. just shit. He has no desire anymore?
Where is the quality for his pictures?
I do not understand that. His pictures were always world-class, but now ... The pictures do not fit into the game. Looks like Barbie, and in the game Barbie looks better than Elena here looool

Reactions: Chop21

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
GUYS SOS the BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE
IF i DO IT THE SECOND TIME (STEP ON THE FORK ) ONLY BAD STATUS HAPPEN

SHOULD I CONTINUE (MAY BE DEV HAVE MORE SCREEN THAT IT WILL TURN BETTER)OR HOLD(KARMA FOR LUST LOL)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Would be awesome if someone able would collect all the special renders and puted a link to them in OP ;).

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
GUYS SOS the BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE
IF i DO IT THE SECOND TIME (STEP ON THE FORK ) ONLY BAD STATUS HAPPEN

SHOULD I CONTINUE (MAY BE DEV HAVE MORE SCREEN THAT IT WILL TURN BETTER)OR HOLD(KARMA FOR LUST LOL)
keep going, not grabbing her leg. always just watching. Then you will see that it always goes a bit further. until you can lick her

Reactions: godeyeice
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes