SiXke

Jan 18, 2019
Any of you can recommend a similar game then this? I finished this and liked it. Any similar ones control wise and also same quality of images?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
i keep hearing good things about this game but the walkthrough only covers most recent update content(which is completely retarded and defeats the purpose of a walkthrough) anyone have ether a save or a full walkthrough

Edit: nevermind i looked and found a save
The walkthrough used to be for version 8.0 and before only, it's only recently been updated after so many people screaming about outdated walkthrough, so...

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here save games LM 12.0, all without cheats played from start to finish, all days from day 5 to day 206. In the end I divided the saves into two paths 1. With NTR Bill always gets BJ from Annie. 2. Without NTR Bill got only one BJ from Annie (photo) you have to talk to Annie "talk some sense into!". Here are some tips for LM: 1. Save after the conversation, the save load and speak again, repeat as often as you like (so that you can increase relationship as you like) .Have not used in my game (would be too easy) 2.Man can also watch TV when the energy is 0. 3.Man can start some event when energy and Satiety at 0 are for example: Kitchen Events with Christine 23:00, Monday Badroom Event with Elena 9:00 4. Using the option Fashion TV for TV enhances Style (although Alex has removed Style from the game but we can do it anyway increase, and increase the sympathy values with the women.) And what is good, the values (Style) do not fall now with time (now if all other Marks values are 100, with style we can reach sympathy of 1000 with the women) , without style, it is not possible (unless you use cheats, but if you do not change style, the sympathy values will decrease over time). If you work for Bill always try if the energy is 100, for example, after breakfast 11:00 and always work 6 hours (the yield is the largest). The game would be perfect if: 1. you did not manipulate the save games (Encrypting), 2.have only autosave and no manual save possible. Example Glamor. 3. would not have a walkthrough. You can finish Elena massage with 80 massage and 31 erotic massage (works but not always, save before and if not worked, reload again). Bathroom event with Christine. Choose Peek, not Inside., 2 times peek, 8 times look, jerk off, then peek, 6 times look, jerk off, peek, look, jerk off, and then take turns peek and jerk off until option cum comes. After we can shower in the Christines bathroom 22:00. no longer use your own bathroom, (saves time). It only takes an hour and when we shower alone bring it +20 Mood +100 Neatness, with Christine +10 Rel +25 Mood +50 Neatness.

Reactions: rafa30

Rebellbe

Aug 24, 2016
How to trigger the good boss part? I’ve done the breakfast but thursday in the kitchen, she keeps refusing...

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
dose any one think it be a good idea to start a lucky mark assets page as i have most of the assets of the house

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Is anyone else having a problem with saving the game in V12.0 i finished the intro part and tried to save in the menu, it says the game is saved but it actually doesnt save. If anuyone has any help for me please...
Thanks in advance.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,
Is anyone else having a problem with saving the game in V12.0 i finished the intro part and tried to save in the menu, it says the game is saved but it actually doesnt save. If anuyone has any help for me please...
Thanks in advance.
After the intro you have to do 4 or 5 days before you can save

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes