hapierre

Jan 7, 2019
What is the order I should do the Christine events in? I tried starting with "Look and Repeat" but no matter what I tried it would not start. (using cheat mod).

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
what is difference between
Max for version
To be continued
in both means end of quest for this update?

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Hi
what is difference between
Max for version
To be continued
in both means end of quest for this update?
red - end of quest for this update
orange - you don't have finished yet, you can do something for the progres
green - end of the event, and won't be continue in future updates

Reactions: Ara-sH

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the grind on this new version got out of hand, if the game had a skip day feature it wouldn't be so bad to go through all those sundays, unfortunately it doesn't, maybe a good thing to add to the mod. Also thank god for the walkthrough.

didn't like that you need to let your sister get sexually abused by Bill to be able to progress with Elena, I don't know what's up with russian devs that always seems to be the ones making asshole MCs that allow their sisters to be victim of sexual predators if they have something to gain. I know you can intervene but as I said, the dev locked a huge amount of progress with Elena behind that.

I don't really care anymore anyway, everyone in this game is an asshole one way or another, MC just isn't an asshole as big as Bill because he has no power

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

All will be fine. Preview 1
Hello!
Here are a couple of pictures from the upcoming release. From the bad news - I was not able to fix the version for the MAC, because of the different file system, the build of the game could not be made stable. There is a solution, but I need to spend time implementing it. I'm afraid this month I will not have time to solve this problem, now I'm busy adding new content.
Those who subscribed to me this month hoping to play for the MAC, write to me in PM, I will either give you back the money for the subscription, or give the working build for free as soon as I get it.

All will be fine. Preview 2

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys. I'm stuck. After Elena has seen her husband forcing annie to give him a blowjob, she came to my room and insulted me. Now I have the task to make a pic of this piece of s... forcing annie to suck him, but after several sundays at 12 nothing happend.... she cleans the windows and nothing more

RagnarUCj

Apr 8, 2018
I want to play this game so bad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but sadly, i can't find a walkthrough from the start of the game. :(

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Hey guys. I'm stuck. After Elena has seen her husband forcing annie to give him a blowjob, she came to my room and insulted me. Now I have the task to make a pic of this piece of s... forcing annie to suck him, but after several sundays at 12 nothing happend.... she cleans the windows and nothing more
You have to see Bill in Annie bedroom at Sunday several times. Don't talk with Annie and it should help

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes