luxSummer

Jan 22, 2019
The walkthrough on the OP is for the whole game. What else are you looking for? No walkthrough is needed for the first four days--it's just an intro.
The walkthrough is a little difficult to follow.Can you make a walkthrough by time order,please,everyone wants it.

Reactions: qs1386

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
The walkthrough is a little difficult to follow.Can you make a walkthrough by time order,please,everyone wants it.
Almost all events are isolated, so a WT ordered by time is impractical. You should do the events you want with the character you prefer, each at a time

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Every end of the month i see some nice spoiler pictures from the game and short after it i see the new update here on F95 Zone, super Alex is a strictly and scheduled person.
With other words "perfectionism can motivate people to reach their goals, and to derive pleasure from doing so", i think Or DEV. is exactly like that, correct me if i'am wrong:unsure:

Jul 8, 2018
idk if this is a bug but i cant finish the quest ''dreams come true'' i did the scene at the end but it still says ''to be contiued...'' and the next mission thing isnt being triggered

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
dose any one think it be a good idea to start a lucky mark assets page as i have most of the assets of the house
i think it would be a great idea. there are already alot of the fan art pages out there for different games. so i think this would be a great addition to them

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Guys,
I stuck, i cant go further than day 5, i skipped the intro and after i sleep at day 5 (Friday) im stuck on the screen Day 6 Saturday and I keep clicking and nothing happens i cant save before this either. If anyone has this problem or know a fix please help me.
Thank in advance.

dman789

Jan 23, 2019
says i have to talk to bill and buy books for annie in walkthrough for new maid but i can’t seem to talk to bill about it

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
hi how to start "DREAMS COME TRUE! (Elena) "
when i go to bill in sunday 12 nothing happens.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes