dave619

Nov 3, 2018
to do that on every sundy morning at 10 annes room if shes wereing black lugashara the at 12 go to bills room you see here cleaning windows and contine to do every sunday till you see bill try give anne a bj interupe him then he comes to you take the money then do all again till you can see again then leave n tell elena then do again get pic show elena and it start her bj in different locations if you need any more help i have a right up of anne and eleens some were i will find it n post it on here

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
here is the list for annes bj quest to set up elana quest

Well. Look like Any+Bill bj event start at Sanday 21:00 in Any room.

First force bj:
-Sunday 10:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 12:00 - Bill bedroom peek
-Sunday 21:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 23:00 - Amy room peek
after 4 weeks force bj scene.

Again:
-Sunday 10:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 12:00 - Bill bedroom peek
-Sunday 21:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 23:00 - Amy room peek
after 4 weeks continue bj scene or stop this and go to speak with Elena. It will start first new Elena event.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I've tried this but I'm only able to stop the BJ scene (and then Bill talks to me next morning) but I have no new dialogue options with Elena. I only have the option to stop the BJ or to go away.

I'm stuck with this for hours now...
Yes stop bj bill comes to you take money repeat see them again leave tell elen then repeat then take pic go to elena n show pic that sets up her bj in different location I have a walk though ill post it later

dije bokaq

Jan 12, 2019
install game version 12, do you have to also install the previous version, so that all features can be opened?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes