titit

Jul 27, 2017
is it just me or this game is buggy as hell? Lot of times the next slide/picture won't load and the character interaction didn't show on mine, which is a shame because I like this game.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
is it just me or this game is buggy as hell? Lot of times the next slide/picture won't load and the character interaction didn't show on mine, which is a shame because I like this game.
What version did you play, it worked nicely for me. Did you download full game or the update patch??

johhnchicken

Oct 8, 2017
There will never be update 1st of the month coz he already deley realese to 2nd and if he would realese it today, game will lose money. PPl would just cancel next payment on last day:)

wesleybastile

Dec 8, 2017
i give bill and annie photos and start elena guest but how many blowjobs to finish....i only do in monday morning...after give her a massage....saturday morning in breakfest and shower in night with illegal photos

titit

Jul 27, 2017
D
What version did you play, it worked nicely for me. Did you download full game or the update patch??
Downloaded the latest full game version (12.0). A lot of the scenes involving the daughter got stuck, and it wouldn't load the next picture. The interaction interface is missing too, I'll grab screenshots when I get back home.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes