fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Release LM 13.0
Hello! Add a new version for download.
From innovations I tried to do something like a date, where you can choose what to do and how much to drink, and depending on this, different endings (you will meet with Zari and understand what I mean). I didn’t have such a scheme for building relationships. And there new approach to the sex scene, with Christina and her training such an approach was very helpful. If you will like, I will use it further.
According to the MAC version, I can’t say anything right now, as I just finished building a new version. I delayed a little with the release due to innovations and the amount of text increased and the record for images was broken and the game test itself took several hours, it was necessary to check many options.
CHANGE of release dates! In order not to deceive ourselves and others, the release will now be on the 2nd or 3rd, as practice shows, this is how it happens with me. Just let you know. For patrons of $ 5 a week after the release, that is, the 9th or 10th.
ChangeLog 13.0:
1. Date with Zari 2. First Blow Christina 3. Meeting with a friend of Christina 4. Added 4 animations with Elena in the bath (which did not have time to finish in the previous version) 5. Fixed minor bugs
Text: 96,000 Characters
Animations: 27 (210 images)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It took longer to extract than it did to download :D
1549188361944.png

Unfortunately my upload speeds are much slower... o_O
1549188582790.png

8 hours from now I'll post this link, but by then I imagine there will be other mirrors.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes