Az117

Oct 25, 2018
Could someone please tell me the most reliable site to download MEGA is my preferred but the file is too large?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Could someone please tell me the most reliable site to download MEGA is my preferred but the file is too large?
Hi, there will be torrent for sure and you can register to mega and use MegaSync. It gives you the possibility to download a part of the file and continue it later and if I remember correctly it gives you a bigger limit for a month.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
In the walkthrough, it's written "Ask Elena about this secret" for the quest "Interesting journey"... how and where can I ask her that?
I've already done the "BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE" quest and she basically storms out of the kitchen after blocking the fork with her foot.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
In the walkthrough, it's written "Ask Elena about this secret" for the quest "Interesting journey"... how and where can I ask her that?
I've already done the "BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE" quest and she basically storms out of the kitchen after blocking the fork with her foot.
Can you share your save game, this should make things easier to understand...
hopefully. :D

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
From what i remember there should be another spot you can click under the table, or you need to raise her points. Most things need quite a bit, like 300 - 500. Other things you need to do events with others, like the husband, keep working, doing his jobs, until he trusts you enough to show his real job.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
From what i remember there should be another spot you can click under the table, or you need to raise her points. Most things need quite a bit, like 300 - 500. Other things you need to do events with others, like the husband, keep working, doing his jobs, until he trusts you enough to show his real job.
Oh so she doesn't react like an asshole.
OK, I'll try that!
thanks

Can you share your save game, this should make things easier to understand...
hopefully. :D
I'll try and share again if it doesn't work, but there isn't anything else to it tbh, it's just what the walkthrough says, and it's really vague.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Oh so she doesn't react like an asshole.
OK, I'll try that!
thanks

I'll try and share again if it doesn't work, but there isn't anything else to it tbh, it's just what the walkthrough says, and it's really vague.
It can be a pain, since sometimes the choice that worked turns bad as you advance the event.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018

Hello! The new version will be today.
Sorry, Yesterday I did not have enough time to test the game, because of the innovations, but I will tell about this later with the release.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017

Hello! The new version will be today.
Sorry, Yesterday I did not have enough time to test the game, because of the innovations, but I will tell about this later with the release.
I think his today is tomorrow for some of us, so people don't expect it to be so soon.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Even if he makes the day deadline, I would not expect a day 1 release to happen here. I hope there is but I'm seriously not expecting it. Maybe we will all be surprised:)

Reactions: seba0

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is the save folder in streaming assets,the only save folder or is there a back in appdata\roaming or something? I deleted the game a while back,and now I dont have my previous saves,have I lost them for good or is there a way to get them back?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes