tonny

Jun 14, 2017
There seem to be a problem when trying to help the daughter with her homework, some Russian text pops up for a split second when clicking the question mark, but works fine when helping the mom in gym and the text is in English :)

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Been trying to play it since 8 am this morning and it just keeps crashing, how much new content has been added?
elena make out, ass massaging, spanking, titty grabbing, an extra boss/wife sex scene, daughter/mother sun tan rubbing, wife masturbation scene in bathtub, and a small maid fantasizing scene. the theatre masturbation scene has been removed, probably to be added later. also i didn't have to do that silly intro where you walk into the daughter showering and having them walk you around the house.

Phael

Jan 9, 2018
I never played this game before, can i start with EP2? If dont, where i can find the previous one?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is a real shitty game, the 1st version seemed pretty good, then he changed his game completely and it really turned it to shit, it runs real slow and is buggy as hell, it is not worth playing, he's gonna loose so many patrons, I wouldn't pay a dime for this, in fact, I will not even bother playing it anymore, I played 2 minutes of it, and I deleted it.

Reactions: wonahn

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
in the previous update the game started before MC went to his boss's house.
I delete that game (v 0.3) a week ago, but now with that update i begin the game in the house on friday :'(
Is it possible to go back to the beginning ?

Reactions: Dolner

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Lucky Mark [Ep2 V2.0] CG:

A few things:
  1. the Pictures are converted to Webp Format.
  2. How to Decode the files? Easy I use this program from this site just use the Decode Tab a select the files.
Enjoy.

D

Deleted member 42

Guys is this game bugged for anyone else or what? i really can't save and if i try to it's still "empty save" and nothing else, and im stuck at the screen after you sleep on 1st day. If no one knows he fix or something could you at least send me a save from 2nd day?

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I think, the "lust" level does not rise. Or am I wrong? Can you look somewhere? There are only a few scenes missing.

Aug 9, 2017
Finally got the game running and not crashing before I did anything but none of my saves are working, anyone willing to upload a save with all the stats please, not able to do all the grind again

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes