_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
grind ok ...decay is bs dev making it too hard to grind is not fun and new system is not explained well chat sux in game pictures really helpful hints here good luck

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Can't open the Mac version downloaded from MEGA, tried several different "unzippers" all with the same result. I will try from another download host and see if that works...

Sep 4, 2017
The degrading stats is a bit annoying, its nothing i can live with though, but when the sympathy jumps from 40 one day to 9 the other day its hard to live with.
I dont know if its broken or what, but its flying all over up and down, i mean i don't mind grinding, but when you ad that on top of skill grinding and all the other crap you need to take care of it gets a wee bit stupid.

Metz67

Oct 30, 2017
The degrading stats is a bit annoying, its nothing i can live with though, but when the sympathy jumps from 40 one day to 9 the other day its hard to live with.
I dont know if its broken or what, but its flying all over up and down, i mean i don't mind grinding, but when you ad that on top of skill grinding and all the other crap you need to take care of it gets a wee bit stupid.
Sympathy is directly tied to your level of neetness. Take a shower and your neetness rises, as so does your sympathy. You don't get much sympathy if you're a stinker :)

Reactions: Hieronymous

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Well. After playing the newest version EP2 V2.0.
Here are my thoughts on the degrading stats. There are 2 different degrading stats from what I can see.

One of them, makes sense. Your character's sympathy/relationship is tied to your cleanliness. So if you've worked out or gone days without taking a shower. Your character doesn't have a good impression if your cleanliness is low or at 0.
This degrading stat feature is one I get and would say it'd be worth keeping.

The one thing that annoys me is the degrading fitness stat if you haven't worked out lately. The workout taking 80 energy means after working out, you've essentially wasted the entire day doing one action. [Working out]
I'd say for balance, 50 energy would suffice. That or remove the degrading fitness mechanic as I'm not seeing the point in having your character get weaker when the grind for money forces you to work at the computer for hours/days to earn money.

Xaiohto

Feb 25, 2018
Pretty nice looking game - reminiscent of Weekend with Bradleys and The Doppelganger (RIP).

Just like everyone else, the grind was too much that I had to use Cheat Engine. Looking forward to more content though!

Sep 4, 2017
Well. After playing the newest version EP2 V2.0.
Here are my thoughts on the degrading stats. There are 2 different degrading stats from what I can see.

One of them, makes sense. Your character's sympathy/relationship is tied to your cleanliness. So if you've worked out or gone days without taking a shower. Your character doesn't have a good impression if your cleanliness is low or at 0.
This degrading stat feature is one I get and would say it'd be worth keeping.

The one thing that annoys me is the degrading fitness stat if you haven't worked out lately. The workout taking 80 energy means after working out, you've essentially wasted the entire day doing one action. [Working out]
I'd say for balance, 50 energy would suffice. That or remove the degrading fitness mechanic as I'm not seeing the point in having your character get weaker when the grind for money forces you to work at the computer for hours/days to earn money.
Ohh right didn't think that cleanliness would effect it, but that kinda makes sense:)
Keeping your food and mood in check is also a bit annoying, i mean its stupid that when you wake up you can take a shower because you are hungry so you have to go and get something to eat, but i find that pretty stupid when there is breakfast at 10am.

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
I can not play game. It's just pop-up 1 warn like this:
"The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2018-03-02_105730 next to game executable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game."
So, how I do now?

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
I can not play game. It's just pop-up 1 warn like this:
"The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2018-03-02_105730 next to game executable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game."
So, how I do now?
Hello !
i've the same :( need help lucky mark.jpg

Reactions: MrJ

Ironfire

Jul 31, 2017
Not with the MC, but yes the're few Sex Scenes.
and why is the Titel of the Game: Lucky Mark???? I mean when the Titel Lucky Mark is,then he have Sex with the Girls.They will the MC at Day 2 for Sex,but nothing...like Catholic Nunns.For Lucky Mark he have Sex with the Girls.But no catching by his Boss.But he have no Sex...also Titel: No Lucky Mark

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello. Send me report file please.
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.4f1_ac7086b8d112]

Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 2.0.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 2.0.exe at 001b:00c10b2f.

Error occurred at 2018-03-02_100936.
C:\Users\mpavlic\Downloads\Lucky_Mark_EP2_ALPHA_20\Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 2.0.exe, run by MPAVLIC.
94% memory in use.
3397 MB physical memory [180 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2223 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [31 MB free].
Read from location 00000010 caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI: 0x00000010 ESI: 0x00000000 EAX: 0x00000010
EBX: 0x01255584 ECX: 0x7ffffffe EDX: 0x083a8573
EIP: 0x00c10b2f EBP: 0x0d1df278 SegCs: 0x0000001b
EFlags: 0x00010202 ESP: 0x0d1defec SegSs: 0x00000023

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I can't even get the game to open :( I see the Unity logo and then a black screen, any interaction with the program leads to it not responding.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes