h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Loaded up the game, tons of numbers and "waiting" events.

Well, there goes my interest in this game.

I'm not opposed to these games trying to gamify it more with mechanics instead of a straight click through, but it tends to make me think there's no content in the game so all you can do is "wait".

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
hmmm, for a title called "lucky-Mark" the mc sure gets more bad luck then any other mc I've seen so far :) all he could do at the moment is blue-balls himself through out the game, I'm sad for him....at least the other npc are having fun at his expense :)

Reactions: Ironfire

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
"I'M NOT IN THE MOOD."

I really enjoyed the new content, mostly because I love Elena. The under the table tease was hot, and I've yet to see the rest of the massage options. I just wanna bang her already!

BUT that writing, yeesh. And the grind aka useless busy work. I also noticed my relationship stat numbers for the girls going up and down for no reason. And I hate how my stats decreases over time. Why do that shit, so we have to grind more? The cg scenes are great, the gameplay is still shit.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
"I'M NOT IN THE MOOD."

I really enjoyed the new content, mostly because I love Elena. The under the table tease was hot, and I've yet to see the rest of the massage options. I just wanna bang her already!

BUT that writing, yeesh. And the grind aka useless busy work. I also noticed my relationship stat numbers for the girls going up and down for no reason. And I hate how my stats decreases over time. Why do that shit, so we have to grind more? The cg scenes are great, the gameplay is still shit.
you can't be the masseur yet, the furthest you can get is the ass massage

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
That's fine by me. :) Do you know how to get the tub scene where she's thinking you're her husband? Also the pool scene?
the tub scene is done at 9 o clock, i forgot which day.

off the top of my head i think the answer to the tub scene is:

turn on shower
wait
massage
caress, knead
caress, knead, acupuncture
acupuncture, knead, caress
caress, rub, acupuncture, knead ? (this one i don't fully remember but i think that's right)
then after that you can't really mess up...just grab the titty, use the keep to end the scene or release the titty to extend

the pool scene is a lot easier:
you need 100 sympathy just to initiate, and 250 for the "harder" interaction
i think it's on friday 16:00 when no one is home except you and elena
you just undress, get close, 100 sympathy for kiss which leads to titty grab and some ass touching
or 250 to grab some naked titties and a quicker scene

edit: don't attempt again at 17:00 daughter comes home and it results in relationship loss

Aet707

May 2, 2017
Lucky Mark [Ep2 V2.0] CG:

A few things:
  1. the Pictures are converted to Webp Format.
  2. How to Decode the files? Easy I use this program from this site just use the Decode Tab a select the files.
Enjoy.
Thanks for the CG. But what did you use to decrypt the unity resource file for the pictures ?

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone help me ? eh.. i just downloaded Lucky Mark,- and when i tried to start the game the small window appears where i can select the resolution and the Quality,- after pressing Play,- "Made with Unity" appears and i get a Blackscreen and it completly freezes...

Reactions: MrJ

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
same thing as the previous episodes and versions, game freezes when i press the start game button

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Can someone help me ? eh.. i just downloaded Lucky Mark,- and when i tried to start the game the small window appears where i can select the resolution and the Quality,- after pressing Play,- "Made with Unity" appears and i get a Blackscreen and it completly freezes...
I just right click and when the pop appears asking whether you want to to close the program or wait I press wait and that seems to work

Reactions: AdultGamer227

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
The creator should lower the relationship stats and skill requirements if anything, and not have relationship decrease over time. These types of games are not what folks look for to grind in. We just wanna get to the good shit and maybe see some relationship build up via good writing ffs. Game's just not fun in its current form.

Now excuse me while I edit the save.

Reactions: bobbo69
D

Deleted member 42

Posting one last time about this problem "latest version is buggy af, can't save and im stuck in screen " day 6 saturday " after you sleep, save option is just "empty save" "

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Can you give instruction step by step? I don't know what to do with that program.
  1. Open "Unity Studio.exe"
  2. Now we need to Located Load the "ASSETS File(s)"
  3. 12311111.jpg
  4. Now go the Tab "Asset List"
  5. Now you have 3 Columns [Name] [Type] [Size] > Click on "Type" twice (so the Files will organize by type)
  6. Select all "Texture 2D" Files
  7. Click on "Export" > "Selected Assets"
  8. Click on Save and Done.

• The Folder with Extracted files are located in the Data Folder of the Game by default with the Name "Texture2D"
  • You can Find other Files inside the ASSETS file like "Audio Files" Etc
Have fun, my friend.

Reactions: voe
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes