ktron

May 6, 2017
Anyone managed to fix freezing at end of the day problem. Even after updating to 13.1 i have same issue to move to next day.
You're not alone, I have it too. A work-around (it works for me, anyway) is that you can save the game on the screen announcing the new day, and then immediately load that game and it moves you into the morning. I THINK that this messes up your sister's arrival though... I am not getting the "taxi" scene that supposedly accompanies her arrival. She says she is coming the next day, and then nothing happens.

D

Deleted member 250815

anyone else decided to use cheatengine for this stupid annoying useless quiz ?
I made this quiz by trial and error. It's a pity that you need to edit "Care event" or cheat to do this event...

ktron

May 6, 2017
I thought the "freezing at end of day" problem may have been related to using the mod, but it persists on a fresh unmodded install of 13.1. I also doubt it has anything to do with running out of memory (I saw some earlier posts that suggested this was an issue) since it is happening on my desktop with 32GB. Am I to assume that some people AREN'T getting this bug?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get the car keys without cheating? I assume it has something to do with getting Zari in the garage during the date but I cannot figure that out.

Help Please!

Thanks

U

User_146177

The broken English annoy's me to no end but if I try and put the right words in in my mind it seems alright, however I do find it hard to keep playing for long periods of time.

Reactions: LeFapman

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I can't install v13 update, storage is not found.
Read the spoiler in the original post.

! This update works only on v13.0 version.

1- Backup your save folder. (Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save)
2- Now you need to change the name of data folder and .exe file.
Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.0 WIN_Data to Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.1 WIN_Data
Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.0 WIN to Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.1 WIN
3- Extract the update to desired location.
4- Launch the setup.exe. Click on ''browse'' choose the folder where the game is installed.(Ex; D:\Games\Lucky Mark)Then start the update.
5- Once it's finished click on exit button and enjoy

Reactions: dije bokaq

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I don't think the car key has anything to do with Zari ... from what i noticed .. that car belong to Elena, everytime she is away that car is missing , as well maybe Asher has the key and maybe would help you because you loaned him money .

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I have over 900/900 relationship with Chris but i cannot confess my love to her after friday home party even with correct choices.. Any idea what am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance. (version 13.1)

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
The ALex post a carkeys bug links
Anyone can locked it?
Sorry! But game has bug with CAR KEYS, updated version will be today evening. But now you can CHANGE eventCarKey = 1 in the save file to be able to take home JESSICA and continue CHRISTINA event. Sorry sorry sorry! My fault.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
New save file should work with 13.1 tested and enjoy (y)

Make sure to rename file from .txt to .lm
Awesome! Thank you so much! Works perfectly!

Can you tell me, the new content have you reached during gameplay or using save modifications?
Specifically:
new maid position for MC sister
deepthroat for Elena Monday morning?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes