rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Looking at the CG it appears at some point in the "Date with Zari" that you have to get her into the garage area and I assume that is when the car keys are mentioned but I've tried several different things and still cant figure out how to get her in the garage.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: DaPimpVio

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
THANK you so much for this Jessica branch I've already passed. I made a deal with her about the Chinese, she promised. Said she was offering to meet Chris for a Threesome. But what to do? Either they both go to the hookah, or Chris stays and leaves, or Jessica has to drive. What to do? I tried both. Nothing works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Z.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
so because this game has 6.8 gb or something like that ... when they make a patch to fix the bugs we have to download again all the files ? What a piece of crap .. why they dont make a patch/update ...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
compliment Chris (first choice), than Win Jess and let Chris win (poker)...Jess fal (twister)...than confess your love - must 700 SYM...than pick correct choices - stars (difficult for advice :()
I've done this several times but the only option I get after Jess leaves is "Have a drink at the bar and go to bed (End Party)"

Any Help Please?

Thanks

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
That's great. It was simple. After you make a deal with Jessie to have a drink with Chris , you have to meet on Friday action:
1. Praise yourself.
2. Lose poker to all the girls.
3. In the third game to fall separately. (not all together)
Then all the plus++ will be yours. Continue: Select "Bar". Drink their wine. Talk about Chen.
I complete event with Jessie in car but any deal with Chen :( only blowjob...any help? Than any bar in event with Chris...

Ivancheros

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone managed to fix freezing at end of the day problem. Even after updating to 13.1 i have same issue to move to next day.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes