Jan 2, 2018
I have over 900/900 relationship with Chris but i cannot confess my love to her after friday home party even with correct choices.. Any idea what am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance. (version 13.1)
at 19:00 Friday Change eventCarKey = 1 (edit your save). Then you need to have a conversation with Jessica (Praise Jessica/Let Jessica Win/Fall on Christina) then at 2:00 go to garage (take her home). Finish that event 1st then there is an option to ask christina to meet with cheng. Then Friday 19:00 you'll get additional choice beside the truth/dare event to talk at the bar. Then lastly Friday (again at 19:00) take Jessica Home (she will say that christina has a crush on you) then she will ask for gift (phone bought on shop). After you finish everything the next week Friday 19:00 get the conversation with Christina (Praise Christina/Let Christina Win/Fall on Jessica) now there will be an option to confess your love. Hope this helps. :))

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
at 19:00 Friday Change eventCarKey = 1 (edit your save). Then you need to have a conversation with Jessica (Praise Jessica/Let Jessica Win/Fall on Christina) then at 2:00 go to garage (take her home). Finish that event 1st then there is an option to ask christina to meet with cheng. Then Friday 19:00 you'll get additional choice beside the truth/dare event to talk at the bar. Then lastly Friday (again at 19:00) take Jessica Home (she will say that christina has a crush on you) then she will ask for gift (phone bought on shop). After you finish everything the next week Friday 19:00 get the conversation with Christina (Praise Christina/Let Christina Win/Fall on Jessica) now there will be an option to confess your love. Hope this helps. :))
please i stuck dont know how to updated donr know how and what to changed

Jan 2, 2018
please i stuck dont know how to updated donr know how and what to changed
Go to your game folder click LuckyMarkWin_Data>StreamingAssets>Save (you can see .lm files) use edit (open w/ notepad) the ctrl+F (type carkey) you will see <eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys> change 0-1 then save. and that's it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, it helped greatly. Thank you so much for your detailed explanation!

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Editing save file for car keys is working, but turns out its just for one time, after u take Jess home just ones - keys returns to < 0 > state (so u no longer have them), it's little annoying... I'll just wait for tonight update.

BumbleBeeHD

Nov 24, 2018
how to trigger zari last event? i tried it for hours.
1)On Friday at 11 talk with Zari and click the second option (there are 2 wash dish options)
2) At 13 go to the pool and click on the wine bottle
3) Now go to the massage room ---> foot massage
4) Go back to pool---> drink wine--->click on sunbathe and choose "i will think of something"
4b) Go to the bathroom and click Serch Bikini
5) Go back to pool---> sunbathe--->give the bikini
6) Drink wine again---> click "Pool"
7) Now you can go where you want (cinema/massage room etc)

Reactions: bobbo69

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
1)On Friday at 11 talk with Zari and click the second option (there are 2 wash dish options)
2) At 13 go to the pool and click on the wine bottle
3) Now go to the massage room ---> foot massage
4) Go back to pool---> drink wine--->click on sunbathe and choose "i will think of something"
4b) Go to the bathroom and click Serch Bikini
5) Go back to pool---> sunbathe--->give the bikini
6) Drink wine again---> click "Pool"
7) Now you can go where you want (cinema/massage room etc)
That's not the last event of Zari which make her with mark in the car.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018

Hi. At the last hour, invite Zari to sit in the car in the garage, there will be a dialogue about the keys.
posted by super mark

Reactions: bobbo69

Wolfgang95

Nov 15, 2018
How to reach Zari's scene, when I talk to her on Friday, she say's something about her husband and to talk to him, how do I do that?

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
At 13 go to the pool and click on the wine bottle
Please upload a wine bottle save of the scene you need to click on the Fine.
I'm sorry I did not speak English.
Google translation...

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the 13.1 V it seems there bugs on this one regarding some scenes? When I praise Christine with maximum sympathy I never get the confess love option after we drink. When I take Jessica with the car I can not click on the look at boobs option as well, therefore, I can't get enough stars to invite her to Cheng.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes