BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Why there is no simple games? Always secret cards or useless right conversation combo to progress further. I think 99% people here just use cheats or download others save files.

Ivancheros

Sep 2, 2017
For those of you having the "freezing at end of day" bug, I have solved it for myself and this may help you. I noticed that in the output log, there were numerous errors associated with an inability to access the auto save file. Lo and behold, the auto save file (under StreamingAssets/Save) was somehow set to "read only." I unchecked that box and the problem was solved. Apparently the program is trying to modify a read only file and doesn't have exception handling to deal with the case of not being able to, and it just hangs up.
Thank you bro!! Nice perception :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I know I've progressed the line on Sleeping Princess, because it used to be lit up, but as I progressed it's dim and I can't select it anymore. Is there a way to fix this either by adjusting some lines in the game data or retriggering it in the game itself?

May 20, 2017
When does the sister arrive, any events to trigger for that? And what does the MC have to do to resolve Zari's husband's issue when MC is inviting her on friday? Started playing the game with V13

nshezz

Donor
May 2, 2017
I guess 3 7gb downloads are the lucky number no pun intended, good luck to the dev. I’m out on this one going to support other games see ya around people

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes