BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
What is going on with this game? I got panties and want to give it to Zari but when i click gift icon nothing is there??

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You are one hell of a guy Goobercreek, 3 times hero for this game, thank you so much, we need more peeps like you Sir ;)

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
OMFG this game is f*cking mess with this non stop updating, which supposed fix the bugs - but they didn't... 13.2 - fix car keys bug... for one time and one time only... because gues what - next week you will not have this f*cking car keys anymore, and the event, wich trigered it the first time is no longer working, because gues what - it`s f*cking buggued...
Next update 13.3 - fix the bug with the car to fix the bug for car keys wich will create new bug, but thats a story for update №13.4... oh for God sake....

JimmyJeaday

Jul 22, 2017
OMFG this game is f*cking mess with this non stop updating, which supposed fix the bugs - but they didn't... 13.2 - fix car keys bug... for one time and one time only... because gues what - next week you will not have this f*cking car keys anymore, and the event, wich trigered it the first time is no longer working, because gues what - it`s f*cking buggued...
Next update 13.3 - fix the bug with the car to fix the bug for car keys wich will create new bug, but thats a story for update №13.4... oh for God sake....
where did you finds the keys

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
where did you finds the keys
Well u wouldn`t find them lying somewhere (at least I can`t) but when u with zari at 16:00 u can go to garage and on Ferrari there will be new marker (dialog with zari and she will give u car keys) but next week u wouldn`t be able to do that... because - bugs I gues...

Reactions: Michel Mak

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
anyone got this working on linux with wine? I just get a black screen after the unity logo.

Prnadicted

Mar 27, 2018
I can't figure out how to move forward with Zari. I got to talk to her about having a bit of fun for a few hours when no one is home and i can see the Chris bikini in her bathroom. Any clue to point me in the right direction would be great

sergeyo_r

May 3, 2017
I can't figure out how to move forward with Zari. I got to talk to her about having a bit of fun for a few hours when no one is home and i can see the Chris bikini in her bathroom. Any clue to point me in the right direction would be great

Reactions: Michel Mak

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, you can take Zari to the garage at 16:00 a second time but she just wont sit in the car again which is what is needed to get the keys.

Maybe we just need to do the date thing in a different order to get her to sit in the car again?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I once compiled the solutions for the 3-date.
Mark-Christina-Jessica
Thanks for this but I've never been able to get to the dare part of the truth or dare game, after answering the last question...
("Tell me Mark, how many girls did you have?") The girls just go to the bar and then the night ends.

Edit: Okay I figured out how to get the dares, you just have to ask a question that the girl wont answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duke1992

Oct 28, 2017
DREAMS COME TRUE! (Elena) - Watch Bill’s bedroom at 12 Sunday when Bill forcing Annie but not interrupt him - Find Elena and talk to her - Come back to Bill’s befroom

Can Someone explain me this Step? If i go into the room, i all time must interrupt him and can´t find Elena anymore to talk with here, because she is out ot the House after 12 on Sunday. I can´t get the step to talk with Elena

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
DREAMS COME TRUE! (Elena) - Watch Bill’s bedroom at 12 Sunday when Bill forcing Annie but not interrupt him - Find Elena and talk to her - Come back to Bill’s befroom

Can Someone explain me this Step? If i go into the room, i all time must interrupt him and can´t find Elena anymore to talk with here, because she is out ot the House after 12 on Sunday. I can´t get the step to talk with Elena
Have you tried whit only watching and then she is in the pool area watching TV and trying to talk with her

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes