Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
How to edit it?
Go to your game folder click LuckyMarkWin_Data>StreamingAssets>Save (you can see .lm files) use edit (open w/ notepad) the ctrl+F (type carkey) you will see <eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys> change 0-1 then save. and that's it.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
there is an option to ask christina to meet with cheng.
Does anybody have that? Because I finished event with Jess but I cant find this dialog with Chris... can somebody help here?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@jande21 please add to op, thx
Lucky Mark 13.2
mega: !gDxkgYDZ!YdXo-_QhAuRlvQFvZGoeusEgj-xRi1tQ7Fqtjk-HfGI
drop.box:
links are dead (in the future it would be best to PM links to a staff member)

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
maybe a stupid question but how can I talk to Asher ... whoever that is? (I know he supposedly has the room next to Annie's ... but there is never anyone there)

Mar 25, 2018
Well I guess it's where it has to be done but so far I get the shower scene or the cum-in-the-sink scene, not the cum-on-the-towel one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i managed to get this scene out by choosing chris to go shower first afterwards take a peek 2x
when the option to look appears, choose to look 4x then jerk off
then peek again, choose to look 5x then jerk off
then peek again, choose to look 6x then jerk off
peek, don't look and jerk off...do this sequence until only cum is available to choose

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So how's the english in this, last time I played I remember it reading like it had been put through google translate, has it improved or stayed the same?

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
i managed to get this scene out by choosing chris to go shower first afterwards take a peek 2x
when the option to look appears, choose to look 4x then jerk off
then peek again, choose to look 5x then jerk off
then peek again, choose to look 6x then jerk off
peek, don't look and jerk off...do this sequence until only cum is available to choose
Thanks dude I got the scene with slightly different route but basically look more than jerk off, without looking too much!
This game really has fantastic scenes!!!

Z.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I liked this game, I did.

But as the game has gone on, the effort on the Dev's part to get his russian translated properly has just disappeared and the gigantic file size makes downloading the updates a chore. Not to mention the forced change into an NTR game just so you can advance to plot where Mark would allow his little sister to be abused, which is something the character's back story suggests he'd rather die than let happen.

Also that your sister is apparently brain dead and keeps going back to that habit no matter how many times she's almost mouth raped on the bed. You'd think it happening twice would be enough for her realize "Maybe I shouldn't be doing those things again."

I just can't keep playing this one. It's getting absurd now. It started out great, guy gets dream job with shady dude. Uses time and energy trying to corrupt his daughter and turn his wife against him in order to eventually get rid of him. What it's turned into is you dragging your sister into a horrible situation and doing anything desperately to escape it.

When the game is completed, and the file size is no longer approaching 8 gigs, then sure.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes