Duke1992

Oct 28, 2017
Have you tried whit only watching and then she is in the pool area watching TV and trying to talk with her
Yeah i have tried to leave there and go into Pool Area, but nothing happens, i still can´t talk with her.
I only have the option to interrupt or leave, but if i leave its still 12 O Clock and the Szene come over and over again. But if i interrupt i can´t find her to talk with Elena, because Bill come directly in the morning to me to offer.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah i have tried to leave there and go into Pool Area, but nothing happens, i still can´t talk with her.
I only have the option to interrupt or leave, but if i leave its still 12 O Clock and the Szene come over and over again. But if i interrupt i can´t find her to talk with Elena, because Bill come directly in the morning to me to offer.
When Bill comes to you, take the money then next Sunday at 12:00 you have to leave instead of watching, then go to the pool area and talk to Elena.

Its been awhile so you may have to watch him force Annie the first time after taking the money, then go back the next Sunday and do what I said above.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
What's the fucking problem with this game ? I've dl now the v13.2version to overcome the bugs. But now all of my saves (back-uped) are not working. Have checked it. All events I've already solved are now unsolved. :mad:

Do I have to play all the shit again, or can someone upload a working save with end of v12-version, please ?

Nov 1, 2018
What's the fucking problem with this game ? I've dl now the v13.2version to overcome the bugs. But now all of my saves (back-uped) are not working. Have checked it. All events I've already solved are now unsolved. :mad:

Do I have to play all the shit again, or can someone upload a working save with end of v12-version, please ?
I have the same issue , game does not recognize my save file , and i f-ing hate it

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
what are the max stats i shud aiming for here.. for now, Imagination 75, persuasion 75(more than engh), programming 100, education 60, massage 50, Ero. Massage ?? , photo ???, hacking ???... can anyone help with question marks pls, thnx :)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
what are the max stats i shud aiming for here.. for now, Imagination 75, persuasion 75(more than engh), programming 100, education 60, massage 50, Ero. Massage ?? , photo ???, hacking ???... can anyone help with question marks pls, thnx :)
100 for all the secondary stats, some of them are useless right now, I don't think photo does anything yet.

Reactions: Dragondraken
Nov 1, 2018
Did you put them into the right place?
6. The SAVE folder is moved to the AssetsLoader folder and is created by itself if it is absent
Played the game , met Chang , date with zari . And now save file is not recognizable by the game . BTW it is in AssetsLoader , but when i try to load it in game , save files are empty

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Played the game , met Chang , date with zari . And now save file is not recognizable by the game . BTW it is in AssetsLoader , but when i try to load it in game , save files are empty
Beings more than one of you have it, it may be the next bug he has to fix, breaking this in the 13.2 update, I'd wait to see if other people start reporting this also, or go to his patreon page and see if people are saying the same on there.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Same here, game didn't recognize the saves. And if I change something in a savefile (I know what to do!), it still didn't recognize it.
Up to v 12.0 the save date changed when I save it, now it has still the old date/time and does not update.

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
Never seen a game that so much needs a walkthough but lacks one!

I think I've done pretty much all there is to do, but I still have to edit the saved game file to get the car keys: when I get to the garage with Zari, I do get the yellow circle to enter the car with her, but when I click it pretty much nothing happens.
Maybe my save file is broken, or something to do with the cheat mod ?

Also, there's a scene I didn't manage to get (seen in the CGs) : Mark cumming on Christina wearing a bathrobe in her bathroom. Ideas anyone ?

Z.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
That's really sucks! Well.i finished the "Zari wish" event,but i still did;nt get the key.How? SO,there's still a bug for the key (because for 13.2 the event of taking jess home is one time thing!) What we can do is just wait for 13.3:(
if you edit the save file and edit event car keys it works

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Never seen a game that so much needs a walkthough but lacks one!

I think I've done pretty much all there is to do, but I still have to edit the saved game file to get the car keys: when I get to the garage with Zari, I do get the yellow circle to enter the car with her, but when I click it pretty much nothing happens.
Maybe my save file is broken, or something to do with the cheat mod ?

Also, there's a scene I didn't manage to get (seen in the CGs) : Mark cumming on Christina wearing a bathrobe in her bathroom. Ideas anyone ?

Z.
its a night one go to her wash hans finid n a circle appers on the shower follow dialog

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lazyharry, Beitrag: 1561471, member: 41714"] Was ist das verdammte Problem bei diesem Spiel? Ich habe jetzt die v13.2version dl um die bugs zu überwinden. Aber jetzt funktionieren alle meine Rettungen (gesichert) nicht mehr. Hab es überprüft. Alle Ereignisse, die ich bereits gelöst habe, sind jetzt ungelöst.:wütend:

Muss ich die ganze Scheiße noch einmal spielen, oder kann jemand eine funktionierende Sicherung mit Ende der v12-Version hochladen? [/ QUOTE]

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes