Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
how to lick zarri pussy on the pool,how to get lick her pussy ? step by step please
Friday event with Zari :
09h - ask Zari for the car keys, she'll tell you she might ask for something in return
11h - ask Zari to come home
13h - drink then massage room
14h - drink then get bikini in Chris' bathroom then suntan
15h - drink then pool
16h - drink then pool again ; eat her ass etc.

Z.

F95.F95

Jul 16, 2018
Downloaded from Google-Drive within 2 min. Maybe time to upgrade your junk pile, m8? Can't blaim devs for the fact that your PC and/or ISP are crap.
Ah, I see you forgot the two Fs on the end of your username.

Naggezz

May 15, 2017
I have done everything right but still in Wednesday 12:00 Asher is not in garage and garage is locked... wondering what is going on

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Ah, I see you forgot the two Fs on the end of your username.
If you stay put and open your mouth? I'll gladly put the "ff" behind my name. I do tend to get sloppy though.;):devilish:

Does your comment mean that you also have a crap PC and/or ISP? Well... For you goes the same! Can't blame the dev when you're using old junk.

Bye bye

Ps. We all expect quality games from our devs ...right? It's up to you to make sure you can download and play them. No dev should be expected to make his/her quality game for people using a 20y old PC and/or a 256K6 modem.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Can't get the latest version game to boot up, i.e first time playing so no earlier versions. I get the enclosed pop-up and then it closes. Have a decent rig with 24gigs ram and running win 10.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
i have done 4 out of the 5 bj scenes with christina, the only one i can't figure out how to trigger is the one on wednesday at 2300 in her bathroom. I don't see the backrub or blowjob option.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So I need to download the main file and these various patches? or just the last patch?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes