DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Animations do not have to be installed separately. Either they work or not. If not, then a codec for the graphics card is missing.
The fanmade animation are already installed? I thought I had to put them in the game files for them to work.
Here's the link to the animations I'm talking about. Thanks for the reply
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v17-0-super-alex.5483/page-479#post-1880798
[/QUOTE]
The animations are completely independent. That there is no gallery from the DEV, in order to be able to look at already played sequences simply out of joy, CulayTL made the effort to bring us fun. So have fun with the animations (use VLC player if you have problems with * .webm).:LOL:

AR.rivu

Mar 1, 2019
i went to meet cheng on tuesday with bill. after the journey bill told me he will give me some accounts the next day which i have to hack . but when i meet him the next day i cant get those accounts and cant progress

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Do I have to download all the parts again or just the part 3 to play newest version of the game as I have played till v15.0 earlier?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
2 points:

1º - My old saves from v14 isnt working on version 16
2º - someone have only the update files? 10Gb all the times will be a pain in the ass...

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi Guys, I need help I'm using the walkthrough but I cant seem to triger the Christina blowjob seen. I've done the Two hand mission about 5 times and done shower with in the morning on friday which sortof dose one but at night nothing I can give her a back rub then nothing after that.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes