Fearle55

May 19, 2017
@Phoeniix
I'm not a Mac expert, but going from a bit of Linux background, there is a chance that your problems may be caused by insufficient previliges, make sure you have read/write permissions for entire folder (maybe even change owner) or that your game folder isn't set as read only (since game stores save folder inside its Data folder), also you could try running .exe (if in parallels) from console or terminal, it may prevent game from closing or at least throw you some debug info into the console window. As for fullscreen bug, maybe try force -opengl on your game, again i'm not Mac expert so you will probably have to google on this topic. Maybe try log-in as root or whatever Mac uses as its admin account and try again.

If im not mistaken, parallels have 'additional libraries' or equivalent button, which allows you to add some windows related libraries to its system, like DirectX, mono/visual c++ libraries. Please look into this. Sorry i can't help more.

On the side note, as for coursework event, i think it is bugged, i also get stuck after 1 selection, no matter which option i chose. I ripped all images from the game and there is few new images in coursework route, so it's definately there.

-Cheers

Aug 22, 2016
I tryed ESC button and right mouse button, but in option don't have SAVE
You get the save option after the 3rd day (or maybe 4th), when you finish the intro and you get a UI tutorial, with the yellow gears on usables, and stats shown.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Little to nothing new contents.
I had high expectations for this update.
Seems like another milker...

Reactions: Jarul

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
in the game in the yellow icon we can see the level of relationship with the character and the red icon the level of sympathy!

How do I see the girls' LUST level, to see if I can go through the scenes or not?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
in the game in the yellow icon we can see the level of relationship with the character and the red icon the level of sympathy!

How do I see the girls' LUST level, to see if I can go through the scenes or not?
The girls don't have lust level, you do.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, this was a great weekend for updates, and it's all thanks to you guy's ;) thanks to all who shared and all who helped, you guy's are the greatest :)

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Little to nothing new contents.
I had high expectations for this update.
Seems like another milker...
Well looking at past releases including the game before remake and also the ongoing postponing on patreon page, I didnt get my expectations high.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
OMG just thinking that i try last time this when the 3.0 came out because 1&2 didn't work for me and now suddenly this works so could i just start v. 3.0?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes