jjabrams123

Mar 4, 2018
not a bad game, the characters look and the environment look great just needs more interactions between characters, However I still don't how its been in development for almost a year though because after reading through the thread, not much has actually changed.

Reactions: xav66ier

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered many times before, but I'm asking it again, how the heck do you save, I press the esc key and I don't see a save menu anywhere, so, therefore, I can't edit my saves, cause I can't save the stupid game lol, could one of you great guru's help me please? :rolleyes:
If you are in the 4 days period of intro you cannot save anything... (btw, I also got stuck in the third day so I skipped the whole intro)... I hope my answer help u.

Reactions: bobbo69

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Good game, thanks for sharing, still, some thing are real difficult, i keep reading about some sleeping pill, that i can´t find anywhere in the house or to buy, also in 2 different days i find locked doors, with the wife in cinema and the daughter in her bedroom, from the message it implies that there´s more in there, but i can´t find any clue to do anything, also, its possible to do anything with the maid at all or increase her status is wast of time so far?All i have been doing is increase my stats, and sometimes a few scenes are starting to change, a walkthough would be real helpful.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Ok, now I understand. XD
Yea. It isn't very intuitive to figure out that you have to go back to your own computer to finish the daughter's course work. More so for us, since to save time play testing. We're swimming in cash/boosted stats, so we don't actually go back to the computer to code for Bill.

I mean, when the game explained that the amount of coding/words typed varied based on how high your "mood" was when you performed the action. I just gave in to cheating money/stats. Grinding stats is hard enough without needing to manage a high mood state to do work.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What's with the dialog, it's images, I really haven't got a single clue of how that works or what it represents, how stupid this ide was, Dev couldn't use words instead of images??? can anyone care to explain how this works please, anyone?

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
event daughter cinema? what is it?
As stated in the patreon post

"
A picture from the scene, which I hope I will have time to add to the game to April 1st.

I myself disappointed that I do not have time to add some of the scenes the renderer is ready for. But since all the delays with optimization are completed and everything now works for everyone, then from beginning of the next month I will immediately start creating new scenes and continuing the ones already started in the game
!
"
So, it looks like that scene didn't make it into the current release sadly.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Another thing I like in this game is that mc looks actually handsome, instead of the selected ugly to below average I see in these games.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is the story actually back in this though? Last time I played which was the last update the game was fine but there was no story. It just threw you into the game and you were left stumbling around xD

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes