Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Well. On the plus side. SuperAlex did include a pretty expansive explanation on some of the quirky mechanics.

Spent some time to snap these screenshots of the added tutorial once you start the 2nd part/sandbox part of the game.
Introduction:
Intro1.jpg
Tutorial:
Tut01.jpg Tut02.jpg Tut03.jpg Tut04.jpg Tut05.jpg Tut06.jpg Tut07.jpg Tut08.jpg Tut09.jpg Tut10.jpg Tut11.jpg

This might not be a bad thing for someone to slip into the OP in the front page. Always going to have people ask the same questions.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
here is the CG enconded with Webp format so u dont have to download like 2gb.

Lucky Mark ALPHA 3.0 CG:
You can Decode the files with

Enjoy.

Reactions: Kendra

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Good game, thanks for sharing, still, some thing are real difficult, i keep reading about some sleeping pill, that i can´t find anywhere in the house or to buy, also in 2 different days i find locked doors, with the wife in cinema and the daughter in her bedroom, from the message it implies that there´s more in there, but i can´t find any clue to do anything, also, its possible to do anything with the maid at all or increase her status is wast of time so far?All i have been doing is increase my stats, and sometimes a few scenes are starting to change, a walkthough would be real helpful.
Sleeping pill: Was in a earlier version of the game. Currently not implemented in current version. [Disabled]
Locked doors: There isn't anything happening behind those doors yet. Future content. Maybe we'll get a lockpicking skill?
Maid: Currently, while you can build relationship with her. Only an imagination scene is implemented.

Hopefully that answers your questions. Though, you could have answered most of these yourself if you attempted to extract the cgi's, look through the cgi's someone else posted on an earlier page or attempted to modify the save file to see what events exist in game to be triggered.

Reactions: Silver1

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yea. It isn't very intuitive to figure out that you have to go back to your own computer to finish the daughter's course work. More so for us, since to save time play testing. We're swimming in cash/boosted stats, so we don't actually go back to the computer to code for Bill.

I mean, when the game explained that the amount of coding/words typed varied based on how high your "mood" was when you performed the action. I just gave in to cheating money/stats. Grinding stats is hard enough without needing to manage a high mood state to do work.
You can use cheat engine to lock the mood, if you don't want to cheat too much. I think that locking energy may bug the event where you watch Elena at the gym for some reason, but you can just change it after every work session. You can even lock the time so you get everything without passing any time.

What is the CG, and is there sex content between the MC and some charachters, just checking if it is worth downloading
No sex yet, some nudity and teasing. I didn't play ep3 yet but I'm pretty sure it didn't add any sex.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really don't like the dialogue you have to choose to talk to someone, like, WTF, images???

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
You can use cheat engine to lock the mood, if you don't want to cheat too much. I think that locking energy may bug the event where you watch Elena at the gym for some reason, but you can just change it after every work session. You can even lock the time so you get everything without passing any time.
Yea. I could use Cheat Engine to lock some stats, but that would probably negate properly playing the game as intended to provide more nuanced feedback.

Pretty much think of it as, if I'm going to play a majority of every release of this game. I'd hope to see an improvement to the enjoyability of the grind mechanics rather to lock some stats, thereby removing a game mechanic entirely. If there wasn't any improvement from when I started trying out a game to many version releases later. You'd have to wonder if no one bothered to tell the developer something was imbalanced. You can't fix what you do not know is broken.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
I really don't like the dialogue you have to choose to talk to someone, like, WTF, images???
Well. There are practical reasons for these dialogue options:
A. You've seen SuperAlex's text for characters. Do you really want him to write dialogue topic choices for all the characters for all the topics? Would you even care for the text if you have to click that x 100 times from the 16 options to raise relationship values?
B. Mass production: This is easy to replicate and generate unique values for any existing and new character. Considering that there are 2 more characters that will probably need these "talk" options filled in, this design decision was probably smart.

Saying that you don't "like" something doesn't mean anything if you aren't suggesting any solutions or improvements. It is like going to a supermarket and screaming. I Don't Like Dairy Ice Cream! You should be asking them to carry dairy alternatives that they can sell. Like gelato or soy based ice cream.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, thought I might give this game another chance, after over 4 months of development time... But absolutely nothing has changed from my prior experience... The broken English is still there, making the text very hard to read sometimes... The whole kitchen non-sense, is still there... Being forced down linear progression with the daughter in the shower before even realizing where the kitchen is, even though the door is right there before you even go upstairs (made no sense)... And all the other stuff that left a bad taste in my mouth concerning this game last time I tried it... I saw a slight amount of improvement here and there, but the text is still the killer for this game... It's fine sometimes and really bad other times... No reason to update my review, as it all still applies... Best of luck to the developer/s...

Reactions: Scrichta

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yea. I could use Cheat Engine to lock some stats, but that would probably negate properly playing the game as intended to provide more nuanced feedback.

Pretty much think of it as, if I'm going to play a majority of every release of this game. I'd hope to see an improvement to the enjoyability of the grind mechanics rather to lock some stats, thereby removing a game mechanic entirely. If there wasn't any improvement from when I started trying out a game to many version releases later. You'd have to wonder if no one bothered to tell the developer something was imbalanced. You can't fix what you don't know broken.
I meant after, for your enjoyability. It doesn't take that much time to see the poor balance in the mechanics and report back to the dev. As I see it is more like bypassing a mechanic until it gets fixed or thrown out, not every mechanic is a good one.

I mean on this game you have the base stats mood, energy, grooming and hunger to do actions to increase persuasion, imagination, fitness, education, hacking, coding, massage, plus work, interactions, and probably some stuff that I'm missing. Look at the amount of things you have to increase and the very little amount of base stats to allow you to do it. He needs to either boost the base stats, minimize the cost for everything, or get rid of the variance from day to day in the base stats if not the whole premise of the base stats, he could also make the secondary stats have a lower hardcap like 10 or 20 instead of every stat going up to 100. Oh and every action takes time, even the ones to replenish your base stats, those should take half the time or no time and limit it, for example 2 showers a day in which no time, energy, hunger, mood is lost. The dev is already taking some steps, but there is still a long way to go.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
A. You've seen SuperAlex's text for characters. Do you really want him to write dialogue topic choices for all the characters for all the topics? Would you even care for the text if you have to click that x 100 times from the 16 options to raise relationship values?
B. Mass production: This is easy to replicate and generate unique values for any existing and new character. Considering that there are 2 more characters that will probably need these "talk" options filled in, this design decision was probably smart.

Saying that you don't "like" something doesn't mean anything if you aren't suggesting any solutions or improvements. It is like going to a supermarket and screaming. I Don't Like Dairy Ice Cream! You should be asking them to carry dairy alternatives that they can sell. Like gelato or soy based ice cream.
It wasn't my intention to insult anyone or anything, it's just that I really don't know how this dialogue system work, I don't have a single clue which images to click on for any character, and I'll bet you that all character are all different as well, that's the reason I don't like it, too complicated to my taste, words would of been way better, for me anyway.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

There is just one thing wrong with it, is that you kind of have to guess which one is the correct one for every character without much context. Like how do I know if they like science, travel, clubbing, work, family, relationship and etc. There is only a few of those that have any context to them. But yeah I agree that it shouldn't have any text, we're just going to skip it anyway after the first time.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
It wasn't my intention to insult anyone or anything, it's just that I really don't know how this dialogue system work, I don't have a single clue which images to click on for any character, and I'll bet you that all character are all different as well, that's the reason I don't like it, too complicated to my taste, words would of been way better, for me anyway.
Well. The easiest way since this game has a save system is to save scum.
I didn't have a clue on any of the characters either. [This might get addressed later, who knows.]
Yes. All the characters are slightly different.

By Save scum. I mean you try all the choices so you know all the outcomes. Then having that knowledge, select all the correct choices. Screenshot that for reference when it comes up again. Rinse and repeat for each character.

That way, assuming you can talk to to a character, you can raise the relationship level with them once during that day by talking/getting all the correct choices.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well. The easiest way since this game has a save system is to save scum.
I didn't have a clue on any of the characters either. [This might get addressed later, who knows.]
Yes. All the characters are slightly different.

By Save scum. I mean you try all the choices so you know all the outcomes. Then having that knowledge, select all the correct choices. Screenshot that for reference when it comes up again. Rinse and repeat for each character.

That way, assuming you can talk to to a character, you can raise the relationship level with them once during that day by talking/getting all the correct choices.
Yeah, maybe, but you have to agree that it's a lot more complicated than just words, no? Anyways, thanks for your reply, it was appreciated ;)

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Whow opened this moment with Elena in siiema in Thuesday in the game ?!

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
I meant after, for your enjoyability. It doesn't take that much time to see the poor balance in the mechanics and report back to the dev. As I see it is more like bypassing a mechanic until it gets fixed or thrown out, not every mechanic is a good one.

I mean on this game you have the base stats mood, energy, grooming and hunger to do actions to increase persuasion, imagination, fitness, education, hacking, coding, massage, plus work, interactions, and probably some stuff that I'm missing. Look at the amount of things you have to increase and the very little amount of base stats to allow you to do it. He needs to either boost the base stats, minimize the cost for everything, or get rid of the variance from day to day in the base stats if not the whole premise of the base stats, he could also make the secondary stats have a lower hardcap like 10 or 20 instead of every stat going up to 100. Oh and every action takes time, even the ones to replenish your base stats, those should take half the time or no time and limit it, for example 2 showers a day in which no time, energy, hunger, mood is lost. The dev is already taking some steps, but there is still a long way to go.
Yea. I agree with most of that. Most of the ways to raise stats via money/lessons could use tuning. I'm not really a fan of the current method for grinding money. I'd say your right on either minimize the cost of everything or there needs to be a method to boost the base stats. My thoughts would be that it wouldn't hurt to tie that with some of the other stats.
ie: The higher your fitness stat, the less energy is used for tasks.
Or the higher your education stat, the more programing/words you can get done in one session. [Currently it is something like hours * mood?]

This way, a player can spec for certain builds / playthroughs if the goal of the sandbox is to pursue certain characters.

I play without Cheat Engine locking mainly to try to see things from what a "brand" new player would experience. If you are a veteran of this game/played multiple versions, you probably don't need to mess around with the mood/various other stats. I just needed to see if the grind improved enough so that there wouldn't be someone spamming the forums every version of "Can I get a savefile!". Not quite there yet as we can see.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes