Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Yeah, maybe, but you have to agree that it's a lot more complicated than just words, no? Anyways, thanks for your reply, it was appreciated ;)
Nope. This is a lot more simple then just words and probably bit easier for everyone to understand. Pictures are kinda universal. It's main purpose was to give you a quick way to rapidly accrue relationship points without needing to see the characters at breakfast every morning. If it wasn't doing that, it wasn't doing its job.

To give examples: The talk option could have been like a fallout style choice option. Topic 1 out of 16 chosen by a random number generator. 4 choices multiple choice style given with only 1 correct choice.

Sure that might have been fun the first time, but after 16 x times x 100... kinda loses its novelty when you know it is only raising the relationship by +1 or +2 points. It sure wouldn't be fun to memorize that many multiple choice answers to raise relationships.

The current dialogue choice is fairly simplified so that as long as you click the 5-6 correct choices from the 16, you can reliably raise the relationship values.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
How to save my game?
Since the developer had to made the effort of putting this as a screen in his game. I'd have to wonder how many people kept asking him. "How do I save my game"
Intro1.jpg
You'll be able to save once you make it out of the introduction. Days 1 through 3.

If you manage to get that far:
Tut10.jpg
Esc and Right mouse click will bring up the save menu. It is kind of telling when a game has 2 buttons to get to the save menu that some users either don't use buttons or abhor reading any in-game text.

Starting to wonder if there should be an .txt file of "How to play this game"/Read Me File packaged with the game to cut the number of repeated questions down a bit.

Reactions: TheonS

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you earn money in this game without cheating? I completed my work long ago, and didn't get paid?! Thanks.

Jerrett

Mar 18, 2018
How do you earn money in this game without cheating? I completed my work long ago, and didn't get paid?! Thanks.
You must go to Bill when he is not locking TV, go on ? an give the work to him, go to Bill a second time to get new work bei klich on ?

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Are saves from previous version compatible?

Loading a saved game from previous version, my stats/skills are now basically nothing (now range 0-20 for most of them) and sympathy is greatly reduced as well (relationship is still about where it was). Lust is now 0 as well.

Edit** Went into previous save and found values for stats. Made a new save. Went into new save and put in values of stats from previous version. Seems to have fixed issue.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
take away the grind feast what's left? not even a coherent story to show off, guess it gives the devs breathing space to waste or work on the next part. to the players-mind numbing task to do, not enjoy.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
how to extract the CG ? i did at version 2.0 .. but forgot how...
Use the latest version of Unity Bundle Extractor or Unity Studio. They are available on the forum or if you use google to find the official development sites.

Reactions: 9inchz

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
here is the CG enconded with Webp format so u dont have to download like 2gb.

Lucky Mark ALPHA 3.0 CG:
You can Decode the files with

Enjoy.
How to decode? I choose this option but noone file is checked.
Przechwytywanie.JPG

Reactions: zippydan
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes