coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Just download the 3.0

This scene is not in the game yet.
But i saw the images after downloading the CG. It's a scene where Elena fingering herself while MC helps her in the tub.

Not sure how to get to that scene!

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
But i saw the images after downloading the CG. It's a scene where Elena fingering herself while MC helps her in the tub.

I'm pretty sure he didn't create some of the scenes, only the renders.

Reactions: coolboy88

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

It's not in massage room but in the master's bathroom.
Like Forgetfull Phantom say in the previous post
And look this post for a "Walkthrough Elena Monday Morning Bath"

Reactions: coolboy88

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I have to say im pleasently surprised by this game, solid Unity game, with somewhat understable english, not perfect, but good considering what we are use to coming from russian language... i went like 80 days in game and didnt find any real bug and even if the process of leveling up so many stats becomes a bit tediuos because the rewards atm are so minimum, its an awesome foundation in game mechanics... also the amount of variation of the renders, wich are very very good btw (specially the blond bitch, so sexy lady), its something every dev should do, that makes the repetitions so less annoying and the game so much lively for this type of game...

Right now the real big miss is some action in the sex aspect, i think, also the story should be flesh out some more and, of course, the english should improve, but there is practically nothing u would not understand, so nothing mayor i believe... anyhow, a game to see how it keeps up, i see alot of potential here... Cheers!

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks, guys for the help. I have one more question, How to increase lust in the notepad?
i've never cheated lust and couldn't found in the notepad , but i suggest try every door , peek as much as you can , drop the fork at the breakfast , it should raise to at least 20 in 3 days , it is eazy :D

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
But it will be even easier to do it in a notepad so if anyone knows how to do it, we ask for directions
I do not see the lust parameter in the save file.
I hope nothing wrong with my eyes

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Maybe swagger is called lust? lol idk i tried increasing most stats to 90 and the lust worked well.

Eva

May 1, 2017
hi, can anyone tell me, why it doesnt open the game? iam on win 7 x64, do i need smth. more?
thanks

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
When I try to give flowers to Christina, she just says she cant take them cause of her dad.

What I'm I doing wrong?

Thanks

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes