Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
dose anyone have a save file just before this update?
You guys do know the save files are easily editable right? it is easy to change stats/speed up progress.
A. You change the .lm save file to a .txt file. Alter the values to what you want/need. Save changes. Change the .txt back to .lm. Load that save. You can do this with the game open.
B. You can use an online service that does exactly the same thing.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
OMG just thinking that i try last time this when the 3.0 came out because 1&2 didn't work for me and now suddenly this works so could i just start v. 3.0?
1 and 2 are in this. This version is a one where SuperAlex worked out a lot of the problems from the earlier versions and merged ep1 and 2 together properly for this version.

Ep 1 was / in the current introduction. The first 4 days of the game, which if you've never played the game before. SuperAlex doesn't recommend you skip that when starting the game.

Ep 2 is where the sandbox gets started and there's a fairly good guide now put in place to tell you what is what.

Though we still have people that don't want to read the helpful guide bits so people still ask why they can't save, or other bits that the game now explains in some detail.

Reactions: Super Alex

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
You guys do know the save files are easily editable right? it is easy to change stats/speed up progress.
A. You change the .lm save file to a .txt file. Alter the values to what you want/need. Save changes. Change the .txt back to .lm. Load that save. You can do this with the game open.
B. You can use an online service that does exactly the same thing.
i know and have done that but I want to start from the end of the last update as I forgot to save my files when i deleted the game after i played it and I really dont want to have to go through all the steps again

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
How to get this and another pictures?
View attachment 83797
I can help Christina for one time
View attachment 83798
but after I have only one option View attachment 83799
Pretty much all the options gives a task on the computer to complete similar to the coding work. The more "work" you can complete for her on your own computer. The more you can ask from her in exchange.

Cheat. After you accept her course work, you can alter the save file to reduce the amount of "words" you need to complete the task.
work.jpg

Reactions: Gagi114

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Well. After a quick run through of the new version. I think I've seen all the scenes with an exception of one.

dShower3-resources.assets-690.png
Anyone recognize the conditions for this? Clearly a shower scene with the daughter, but I don't seem to get a prompt ever to use the sink at any point. Or was this in the introduction that I've skipped over on this version?

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
so anyone have problem to past day 3, when i go sleep the screen still black and not working anymore...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered many times before, but I'm asking it again, how the heck do you save, I press the esc key and I don't see a save menu anywhere, so, therefore, I can't edit my saves, cause I can't save the stupid game lol, could one of you great guru's help me please? :rolleyes:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
have been playing this game again.... It still goes back to the main screen in lots of choices... Am I missing pictures? Is there a previous file I need to have before I can play the 2.0 or 3.0 versions?

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
I'm sure this has been answered many times before, but I'm asking it again, how the heck do you save, I press the esc key and I don't see a save menu anywhere, so, therefore, I can't edit my saves, cause I can't save the stupid game lol, could one of you great guru's help me please? :rolleyes:
u can, after 3rd or 4th day. u ve to pass those days to open save option ;)

Reactions: bobbo69

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
OMG!!! 2nd update and 2nd time saves does not work. Stop messing with this pls, i dont want to grind stats again and again.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Pretty much all the options gives a task on the computer to complete similar to the coding work. The more "work" you can complete for her on your own computer. The more you can ask from her in exchange.

Cheat. After you accept her course work, you can alter the save file to reduce the amount of "words" you need to complete the task.
View attachment 83841
But after first helping her i don't have other options. Even when I skipped to the next week.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes