Feb 28, 2018
I downloaded all those 13 Gigabytes because the game was flagged as completed and the first sentence I read when I started the game is that it's in its early stages of development and you can't even save the game during the intro.

Is this a bad joke? If the dev gave up on the game during its alpha stage could you please flag it as abandoned?

Jun 8, 2019
I downloaded all those 13 Gigabytes because the game was flagged as completed and the first sentence I read when I started the game is that it's in its early stages of development and you can't even save the game during the intro.

Is this a bad joke? If the dev gave up on the game during its alpha stage could you please flag it as abandoned?
Whoa bro, chill. Maybe he forgot to remove the 'alpha' from the text. And yes, the first three days are supposed to be an intro to get you more familiar with how the game works. Maybe adding the option to "skip intro" is better, but that's that. It's already completed, and people should get to move on.

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
Same problem z day 4. And the problem is bigger: either I start a new game or load game - can't progress to next day like at all.
The issue looks like that:
1) When you are starting a new game: you cannot skip intro. You can pick day 4. But at the end of the day, when you go to sleep - the game crashes.
2) When you load any saved game: game crashes after you go to sleep, no matter which day you are at.

I tried running it as admin, changed both resolutions and quality - nothing helps. After 13gb download you are unable to play, that's kind of a sad thing IMO. And it looks like there are more ppl which share same problem as mine is.

I am also afraid that's it's a new problem - I've played some earlier versions of this game and there were no such problems.

Nino6666

Jul 2, 2019
Same problem z day 4. And the problem is bigger: either I start a new game or load game - can't progress to next day like at all.
The issue looks like that:
1) When you are starting a new game: you cannot skip intro. You can pick day 4. But at the end of the day, when you go to sleep - the game crashes.
2) When you load any saved game: game crashes after you go to sleep, no matter which day you are at.

I tried running it as admin, changed both resolutions and quality - nothing helps. After 13gb download you are unable to play, that's(n) kind of a sad thing IMO. And it looks like there are more ppl which share same problem as mine is.

I am also afraid that's it's a new problem - I've played some earlier versions of this game and there were no such problems.
I too have the same problem of the night of 5 days
But I did not find any help (n)

Reactions: Neo Espada

Zndeeq

Jan 5, 2019
that part of the game is not in it .....need to wait till next update or when ever the dev adds the end to it
the game is complete how can i convince this elena bitch to join their party i can't find any party in Thursday evening

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
I too have the same problem of the night of 5 days
But I did not find any help (n)
Out of curiosity, for people who have a problem with day 5, which of the download links did you use? Is it possible that one of the uploaded files got corrupted? I used the torrent and did not experience any problems.

how to unlock this scene, guys?
Before I got that scene, I think I had finished the Jessica quest, was officially dating Christina, and did the 4 BJ events with her detailed in the walkthrough for the Girlfriend quest. Christina needs experience giving BJs before her demonstration on the vibrator will impress Jessica.

Last edited:

Zndeeq

Jan 5, 2019
the good boss i can't finish it due to that fucking bitch elena after i did under the table and asked more information i can't find any parties to talk to Elena she is still refuses me to join them what should i do ??

Nino6666

Jul 2, 2019
Out of curiosity, for people who have a problem with day 5, which of the download links did you use? Is it possible that one of the uploaded files got corrupted? I used the torrent and did not experience any problems.

Before I got that scene, I think I had finished the Jessica quest, was officially dating Christina, and did the 4 BJ events with her detailed in the walkthrough for the Girlfriend quest. Christina needs experience giving BJs before her demonstration on the vibrator will impress Jessica.
i used nopy and torrent :(

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018

is that the bj one? i thought it was a job for two hands? now i don't know if a finished the game or not. do i still have to give the docs to katherine? or only in the final version?

jabby

Jul 6, 2017

is that the bj one? i thought it was a job for two hands? now i don't know if a finished the game or not. do i still have to give the docs to katherine? or only in the final version?
This is a bonus scene at the end of the Friday night party in which Mark has a threesome with Christina and Jessica. It is described in the Girlfriend! quest in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Ziltoid
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes