CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Can i use my old save or do i have to start from the beginning again? kinda depressed to have to start everything all over again
Saves should be compatibile between versions.. I'm was using the same one from 0.14 at least till the end.
hi.. there is anyone can save but can't load data? its allways not responding if i load my data
Saves are corupt maybe? Try to change the slot..

Reactions: Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Saves should be compatibile between versions.. I'm was using the same one from 0.14 at least till the end.

Saves are corupt maybe? Try to change the slot..
it loaded, but i didn't know where to start from so i wasn't sure... thanks.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Any news from SUPER ALEX about his future projects? I'm missing Elena already...:cry:
Someone said a few pages back that the dev. said it isn't over, but the "lucky mark" game is ridiculously big (14GB), so it will continue but not with the same size. The story isn't over.

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Someone said a few pages back that the dev. said it isn't over, but the "lucky mark" game is ridiculously big (14GB), so it will continue but not with the same size. The story isn't over.
If that ends up to be true, then i hope it wont take much to see it :p:LOL:

Reactions: Ziltoid

gsmnrts

Dec 21, 2018
Another question is about ending.

Where is Katerina - Bill's ex-wife? I tried days(in game) for this and she is nowhere to find. and also does this game have an ending?

MlkeJones

Feb 4, 2018
Guys I need your help I cant get the Car Keys they are not there and I even tried to change it in the console but it does not work

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Seems to be a "new version" on svscomics, but nothing is said on the Patreon. I have some doubts about a new version, but it's better to ask. Any info about that ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thogull
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes