Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, the game crashes at the end of day 4 and i didn't find the solution on this thread so does anyone has a save at the begining of day 5 please ?

Reactions: Nino6666

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
Well the game did somehow derail into some kind of femdom/rapefest. Example the early Elena events initially suggest that you could either have a romantic/passionate or (maledom) BDSM affair with her, but the only scenes with her are femdom or drug/rape.

Also the game feels impossible to play without a walkthrough, because most events appear to be connected to other, seemingly unrelated story events with other characters.
And the hints are often wrong or misleading, like in one case it says "reached the end of this event" but by repeating you get an extended scene. Then another one says "to be continued..." but it doesn't change after repeating it 2-3 times.

And after reading through the later parts of the walkthrough, most of the content seems halfway unfinished. Example Zari requires you to progress through most of the game before you get any scenes with her, and then results in some variations of masturbation or 69 blowjob. Too many dead ends.

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone, the game crashes at the end of day 4 and i didn't find the solution on this thread so does anyone has a save at the begining of day 5 please ?
Here is a save from the morning of day 5. Extract it into the folder "...Data/StreamingAssets/Save". To load it, choose Options from the Title screen. I hope it works for you.

Lolibad

May 17, 2017
i think i might have a solution for the people who are stuck at a specific day.. i ran the game as administrator and it instantly resolved the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nino6666

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
is there any specfic hour? it's 23 right? i don't think it will ever happen anymore, pretty sure it's a myth :(
The option to take the pic is available in the same scene as exposing her breasts. If you see the option to pull her top down, but not to use her mouth, then something is wrong with your quest. If Bill is in her room at 23:00, leave the room and re-enter until he is gone (time won't advance). If you get the other scenes (kiss goodnight or masturbate), assuming you're using the cheat mod, press the Left Arrow key to go back to 23:00 and try again.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
The option to take the pic is available in the same scene as exposing her breasts. If you see the option to pull her top down, but not to use her mouth, then something is wrong with your quest. If Bill is in her room at 23:00, leave the room and re-enter until he is gone (time won't advance). If you get the other scenes (kiss goodnight or masturbate), assuming you're using the cheat mod, press the Left Arrow key to go back to 23:00 and try again.
welp... that's it then. Mouth option never shows up. What should i do? 33194424-087f-4ed4-b925-52a5e929aa9e.png

Last edited:

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
welp... that's it then. Mouth option never shows up. What should i do? View attachment 357584
I have attached my save from just before this event. After extracting it, you can either use it to continue the game or you can open it and your saved game with Notepad and compare variables using the Cheat Sheet in the OP until you figure out why the event isn't triggering for you. Or maybe just compare our quest logs to see what you may be missing.

Reactions: Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I have attached my save from just before this event. After extracting it, you can either use it to continue the game or you can open it and your saved game with Notepad and compare variables using the Cheat Sheet in the OP until you figure out why the event isn't triggering for you. Or maybe just compare our quest logs to see what you may be missing.
thanks. But i just found out i had a back up save from a big before the event, so i played i a coulple of events more and then was there again and it worked out. Thank you so much, you helped me out a lot and made me realize there was something wrong with my save.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Here is a save from the morning of day 5. Extract it into the folder "...Data/StreamingAssets/Save". To load it, choose Options from the Title screen. I hope it works for you.
No still not working, it's probably my computer it's really old, I guess I'll have to wait until I get a better one to play this game :(
Thanks anyway ;)

Rithik

Jul 24, 2018
After opening the exe file, I only get a black screen with intro music playing.My PC has 8gb RAM...any solutions for this problem?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes