chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i talk to asher in the garage but he does not answer me and i cannot progress with zari

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018

This is a bonus scene at the end of the Friday night party in which Mark has a threesome with Christina and Jessica. It is described in the Girlfriend! quest in the walkthrough.
Thanks. Btw, the quests with "to be continued" are supposed to be continued in the final version or what? just to be sure before i move on to the 18.0, Thanks in advance.

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
Out of curiosity, for people who have a problem with day 5, which of the download links did you use? Is it possible that one of the uploaded files got corrupted? I used the torrent and did not experience any problems.
Mega links in my case.

Game doesn't work.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
can anyone kindly tell me how to save the game? nowhere do I see the three basic ones: save, load and continue
I'm sorry for my bad English

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
Last time i've played this one,game size was somewhere around 3GB ,now it's over 12GB,something needs to be done about that.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just played last version, I have to agree with the dev's decision of ending the game, the file size was getting too ridiculous already, there is so much to happen yet and downloading over 10gb every new version is awful.

He made it clear that the story will continue, so no problem, the game has no real choices, and now that mark is the king of the house the old repeatable scenes with Elena and Christina would be weird, Elena and all the Femdom stuff and Mark now married with Christina, and the spying

Reactions: Ziltoid
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes