Jasper P. Truck

Nov 8, 2017
13GB is too much, here's the torrent file link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:de4a63a2bf15b80e6ce3fc5ee05fce09e50aebce&dn=Lucky+Mark+v18.0%2BCheat+Sheet&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

uheartless

Oct 20, 2017
many thks for your help. beside that, i have all annie and talk with bill, so? why i cant see annie come, how to give her money to buy dress?
Your question is very confusing but there is a walkthrough in OP. You can transfer money to annie for the dress and plane ticket by calling her in the time frame between 20:00 - 1:00 PM. If you talking about the maid dress, then you have to talk to Usher first. TBH though, the walkthrough is confusing and this game is not worth playing much so I would advise you to just use the Cheat Mod provided in the OP. There's also the CG pack if you playing for S scene.

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
well, i played all again from previous save. Maybe Christina morning visit made to no trigger that event.
dont talk to christina about that. just sleep and in the morning it will trigger the event

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
I had already persuade chris to see cheng but suddenly she refused to see him when i talked to bill, now i cant get to mia scene, but i already progressed to kidnapping scene, am i doing something wrong?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I downloaded and played this game from start to finish over a 2 day span. While the renders are great, the women are all perfect, ESPECIALLY Elena and Zari, I'm really sort of upset that I went through all of that grinding (didn't install the cheat mod until after I finished the game) just for a few GREAT blowjob scenes and some anal (I've never been much into dipping into the poop chute). The fact that you have to wait until the VERY END to see any sort of vaginal action, apart from some sliding and some grinding, it ruins the whole game for me. After a few play passes to make sure I didn't miss a single scene (I checked the CG just to make sure once everything was completed) I uninstalled this behemoth of a game (12+ gbs, what?!) and I will not be re-downloading. Over all it was a decent game, the story was engaging but the non-vag stuff killed all the pros for me.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know if the database has been fixed yet? I'm not able to finish the game because I'm not on a high end PC. The scenes in the end crashes all the time. I never had any problems with previous version, only the final one.

I know most of you can play it, but I've noticed there are a few in this thread that has reported this issue including me.

Anht

Aug 20, 2017
Hello everyone, i have stoped game. I read walkthrough that Take piture and give to Elena at Sunday 12:00 in Bill bedroom with Annie. So, after i talk with Elena in morning than nothing happen. So what should I do now ? I cant take picture, just admire. Please help me, thank you

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes