donTiere983

Mar 15, 2019
Hey guys, I am sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find a solution so far.
Anyway my problem is that I can't select anything requiring the "Lust" stat...

(I triple checked if I had enough (currently -34)
[*Edit:* I misinterpreted the slider. For those who are as braindead as myself, the meter is the lust meter and not a balance meter between lust and chasity. Therefore it has to be positive.]

1565781317893.png
...and if they scene should be available.
I don't play with cheats and both relation (max at 1k) and sympathy (>600) should suffice.
Thank you in advance for your help and if you need further information, or want me to edit my comment don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V16:
230 video files in .webm format.
20 minutes in total of animations.

V1 to V17:

(splited in 2 parts for workupload only, limit of 2gb only)

V17 only:

V18 only:

Changelog:
V17 added.
Fixed over 30 animations
V18 added.

For any suggestions PM.
So... Are these for in-game usage? Asking before I commit myself to waste the bandwidth...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
So... Are these for in-game usage? Asking before I commit myself to waste the bandwidth...
No.. the animations are already in game.. you don't have to download them.. take those as a gallery.. you can rewatch them after you played the game.

Reactions: Exodius

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
I did the party with Jess and Chris a second time in order to go on a date with Jess but at the end nothing happened. And now when I want to invite her again, I go talk to Chris at 19h on friday but the event doesn't start.

Edit : Yep. Completly bugged. Can't do anything now. I'm stuck. Everytime I do the House party event, it ends after the last game and I have to restart the game if i want to retry the event. but it's still not working

Last edited:

Anht

Aug 20, 2017
Hello everyone, i have stoped game. I read walkthrough that Take piture and give to Elena at Sunday 12:00 in Bill bedroom with Annie. So, after i talk with Elena in morning than nothing happen. So what should I do now ? I cant take picture, just admire. Please help me, thank you
some body help me please!

Reactions: Vojvoda

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
does anyone have unmodified Assembly-CSharp.dll for the v.18.0 ? greatly appreciate it, if anyone can upload it my run just got corrupted using cheat mod lol. thanks in advance!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Do anyone have a link for compressed version?
I had stopped playing this game may version ago (I assumed the last version I had downloaded was version 0.11) because it have gotten too large to download. I seems to be good game.

Wish the developer would spend a little time dealing with compressing the game data to help reduce the time for certain players to download this game. Some of the players do not have large bandwidth or high speed internet to download this game. It seems to be approaching to 20GB, that is a large amount of data to download for a game. on average size game would be between 100 MB to 5 GB, however this game seems to be uncapped and one day it may ended up to be 1 TB game which number of people do not have that kind of storage availability.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes