sraynor88

Nov 12, 2017
Is just me, or with the guide is it still difficult to progress in this game? It's a shame because it looks fantastic, but the gameplay ruins it.

HgzWombat

Aug 15, 2019
Hi All,

I'm kinda stuck at the interesting journey event. I need to go see Katherina in the morning but nothing triggers. The last remark i have is. '' I talked to Christina, were setting out in the morning'' and then nothing happens. Anybody knows what i'm missing? Thanks in advance.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Hi All,

I'm kinda stuck at the interesting journey event. I need to go see Katherina in the morning but nothing triggers. The last remark i have is. '' I talked to Christina, were setting out in the morning'' and then nothing happens. Anybody knows what i'm missing? Thanks in advance.
for me it fired the same way as Christina began to come to the "shag" at night

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, is this game sound always stuck like that?

My sound got mixed. I just start playing this game, and what I got are, 1st BGM, 2nd BGM, and now showering SFX got stucked too. Any help for this? Or I just need to mute all the sound?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Interesting so far. I have run into a couple of issues that are fairly obvious though.

1. The Russian to English translation is not very good, it would be nice if someone who is fluent in both did the translation. The current dialog seems like it was machine translated and sometimes that can produce some pretty strange results.
2. The the music and sound effects work but there are a LOT of situations where either the music or the sound effect that is playing is not being discontinued before starting the next one so you have 2 separate music tracks playing at the same time or shower noises while you're in the study or whatever, both of which can get annoying.

I'm just finishing up the intro so I haven't played long enough to really tell much else yet other than that the renders are pretty good and I like the sound when it transitions properly between scenes.

Edit: Disregard the comment about the sound, that seems to only be an issue in the Intro. It looks like this game is done anyway, didn't notice that. Other than the excessive (IMO) amount of grind I'm enjoying the rest of the game.

Last edited:

hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
Any idea where I would find my old saves from previous versions? I've deleted the old ones to free up a little room for this version! :D

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I want to ask about "Interesting Journey" quest.

It said, I need to wait for Katerina. But till now, the event didn't show up. When exactly I can trigger this event?

Never mind. It looks like I just need to do all the event for Chris

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes