linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
I could not start with the Supermodel mission, I had completed the previous requirements, I went to the bedroom on Tuesday at 14:00 but there was no conversation as shown in the instructions. I cannot complete this task.

xnpxnp

Jul 14, 2019
i play the mark event "interesting journey" with walk through
but i can't progress
Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Hint: Elena has to be interested in photos for Bill to show up in the morning) before giving it to Bill. - On Monday morning at 8:00 Bill will talk to you.

bill doesn't talk monday mornig at 08:00
how can i play this level?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
without cheats and a walkthrough this game is unplayable, thank you to the brave people that contributed those

time specific events and attributes are interesting gameplay mechanics but the execution in this game is brutal

e: I don't want to continue crapping on the game but some things are just shocking: needless repetition followed by a no room for error progression game. For example in one event (Jessica in car) you have to give 8 correct answers straight, any of them are wrong you're screwed and have to cycle another week to give that event another shot. That's not including the prior events before it which requires a correct combination of answers as a lead into the event too. The real kicker is even if you do get everything right, you have to repeat many events like this one and give those same answers all over again so you can continue the event the next week. Why? I imagine it's not intentional but this is easily the most tedious gameplay out there. It would be disastrously difficult too if not for the provided walkthroughs by the aforementioned saints that beat this game. Under regular circumstances without a cheats mod where you can skip or redo some of the horrible stuff, the gameplay is straight up torture, like belongs in Guantanamo Bay torture.

Last edited:

MENGYAN

Jul 17, 2019
Help, how should this be done? After I completed the V17 mission, this part could not continue.After I finished V17's conversation with BILL, how should this "Your PC - Compromising Material on Bill..." proceed?

v18.0 WALKTHROUGH Only.
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Your PC - Compromising material on Bill...
Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
Help, how should this be done? After I completed the V17 mission, this part could not continue.After I finished V17's conversation with BILL, how should this "Your PC - Compromising Material on Bill..." proceed?

v18.0 WALKTHROUGH Only.
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Your PC - Compromising material on Bill...
Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina
Go to your pc and you'll see top right a file saying "Compromising Material on Bill". After that go talk to him again, and then go to sleep. The story will continue on its own afterwards.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I played this a while back, and was thinking about playing it again. Question: Does the MC only fuck the two main girls in the ass? Or do you get a choice? Not a fan of anal.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I've hit a brick wall 500 days in. Somehow it appears a cheat mod related action has broken the game. I cannot progress certain characters or trigger new actions. Christina does not progress further while watching a dirty movie and I can't take any pictures of Annie in Bill's room. I also can't go into the pool a second time with Z. Since the walkthrough is not in order I am not sure if I overlooked a mundane thing or the game has really been broken by me.

Ordinarily I delete this game forever and condemn it to hell but after a 14GB download I'm starting another save file taking the slow cheat path with less day skipping.

MENGYAN

Jul 17, 2019
Go to your pc and you'll see top right a file saying "Compromising Material on Bill". After that go talk to him again, and then go to sleep. The story will continue on its own afterwards.
Oh, I don't have such a file to choose from in the top right corner of my computer.

Last edited:

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I almost progressed to where I was when I hit a wall in my previous save. After doing new Christina content I was actually enjoying myself, but then I realized why I hate this game. Repeating the date with Z event, merciless. I die a little bit inside redoing the foot massage portion with the event for one reason or another.

e: and some may ask mrpopo69 why are you continuing to play this if you hate it? Stubbornness and the will of a thousand hate bonering suns. Mostly I feel like if I quit now after putting in a lot of effort to enjoy the game, like even the process of downloading the game took more effort than most games here (hilariously enough), that the game has defeated me. I will keep updating and coming for help if needed

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes