Clardian

May 24, 2017
Why i cant find scene about mark taking photo with annie with his dick in her mouth at 23.00 pm, in the walkthrough must repeat few times but im already repeat it 2 weeks and found nothing!! What im must to do to trigger the scene appear
I think it's random, I just kept going back every night and I finally got the option.
Decent game but the grinding gets a little out of hand at times.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018

I want to inform you that from today I have returned to active workon a new project. Every day I will gain productivity and the further, the more news will be from me!
Thank you for not leaving me for the time that I was on vacation.

LaFeddy

Mar 17, 2019
Hey,
i cant go on the journey task, chris came into my room for some fun and told me about katerina, talked to bill he said i have to visit her, then talked to chris again and she said we will do it in the morning, but i cant trigger the travel

Reactions: amen_resu

Bunkeer

Aug 31, 2019
I asked zari for the key and get inside the ferrai but she doesnt even appear their
What to do i already date her and ask for the key butnothinh happen please help me

GKog

Jan 5, 2019
i got stuck on intro day3. looks like i need to call masseur but i couldnt find a way to call him
and if its not that important how do i past or complete this day other than start a new game and "skip intro" action

Bunkeer

Aug 31, 2019
i got stuck on intro day3. looks like i need to call masseur but i couldnt find a way to call him
and if its not that important how do i past or complete this day other than start a new game and "skip intro" action
You will see a phone icon on the top where money is shown so click that phone icon and a phone appears on your screen and call the masseur

Reactions: GKog

Bunkeer

Aug 31, 2019
Im stuck oncar key with zari i dont know where to find them i complete dating her and she said i get car key in cabinet garage but i coudnt find . And how to complete zari dream event. Some body please help im stucked from 4 days. V0.18

Reactions: JiaMing

LaFeddy

Mar 17, 2019
Im stuck oncar key with zari i dont know where to find them i complete dating her and she said i get car key in cabinet garage but i coudnt find . And how to complete zari dream event. Some body please help im stucked from 4 days. V0.18
you need to find her in the kitchen at 09:00 or 11:00 and ask her to do something in the house and then you have the option getting the keys.
as for her dream you need the imagination stat on 50? i think? and just continue the fantazising

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Hey,
i cant go on the journey task, chris came into my room for some fun and told me about katerina, talked to bill he said i have to visit her, then talked to chris again and she said we will do it in the morning, but i cant trigger the travel
after talking to Bill, you don't say anything to Christine .
You'll both will meet in the garage in the next morning.
(automatically)

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Excuse Me, Anyone can send me Assembly-CSharp.dll real one(not mod version) because after i learn Course : Programming and Hacker , then become max stat, i just only wanna money , please anyone can send it to me please with out download from begining 13GB

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
During a second viewing of the bracelet movie, I count 16 screens after the yellow circle and I fail. I cannot find anything that suggest getting the stars on a second viewing is different, but it must be. Any know the pattern?

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Excuse Me, Anyone can send me Assembly-CSharp.dll real one(not mod version) because after i learn Course : Programming and Hacker , then become max stat, i just only wanna money , please anyone can send it to me please with out download from begining 13GB
Here you go. And if you just want money, just edit save file. Open the save with any text editor you have and the number is almost at the top.

During a second viewing of the bracelet movie, I count 16 screens after the yellow circle and I fail. I cannot find anything that suggest getting the stars on a second viewing is different, but it must be. Any know the pattern?
I always did what said in the walkthrough and it always worked. Remember that count 16 images means you click your mouse 15 times, not 16.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Here you go. And if you just want money, just edit save file. Open the save with any text editor you have and the number is almost at the top.

I always did what said in the walkthrough and it always worked. Remember that count 16 images means you click your mouse 15 times, not 16.
Thanks StraivtorS

LaFeddy

Mar 17, 2019
after talking to Bill, you don't say anything to Christine .
You'll both will meet in the garage in the next morning.
(automatically)
but i cant trigger that conversation again, he told me since chris doesnt want to meet cheng anymore we have to visit her, then she came into my room but in the next morning nothing happened.
when i talk to him now i can only say that i saw him in annies room or do work

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes