Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Gr

I want to inform you that from today I have returned to active workon a new project. Every day I will gain productivity and the further, the more news will be from me!
Thank you for not leaving me for the time that I was on vacation.
That's great! Can't wait to see what's SUPER ALEX working on....and can't wait to see Elena in action again!

uwkwar

Jan 17, 2019
How to get blow job with chris during time to sleep event?
I have already open girlfriend event.
I realize where you are now. You have to finish Look and Repeat first (This is doing all the movies star games) then enter her bathroom when she's washing up for bed. The guild lays this out pretty good. This is the part of the guide that explains how to get the blowjob scene if you've completed "Look and Repeat"

Enter Chris bathroom at 22:00 on following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and talk to her.-After watching “Majezi” (Req. 100 Sympathy, 10 Lust).-Take shower-After watching “Bracelet”suggest her to take the shower first (Req. 200 Sympathy, 20 Lust).-If you want to see alternative end do the following:-Ask Chris to shower first-Peek | 20 Lust-Peek-Peek again, look 4 times and jerk off-Peek again, look 5 times and jerk off-Peek again, look 6 times and jerk off-Peek and jerk off 3 times-After watching “Her sweet hand”,ask her to take the shower and click join (Req. 350 Sympathy,30 Lust).-Backrub.-Ask for blowjob.

Last edited:
Reactions: any mane

uwkwar

Jan 17, 2019
Here is a completed save for anybody that wants it. The game is pretty much over, and once you go to sleep it'll start the end sequence. Game was a huge head ache but really rewarding at times but the guides are pretty spot on if you follow them correctly (can be difficult haha). Ending is great, just wish you could do more after!

Bunkeer

Aug 31, 2019
Can somebody help how to complete girfriend event because i already done everything written in the guide but after showing dildo party is over so how to complete it and how to meet katerina .please somedy help

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'd love to see Annie again in another game, best looking character in my opinion, we didn't see enough of her in this game.

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
Hello, i just finish the game and i want to ask if there is more than one ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone suggest simmilar games to this ?

Last edited:

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Can somebody help how to complete girfriend event because i already done everything written in the guide but after showing dildo party is over so how to complete it and how to meet katerina .please somedy help
Exactly what happened when you show it?
And have you done girlfriend event? Basically, can you ask Chris for a blowjob anywhere else?

Hello, i just finish the game and i want to ask if there is more than one ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone suggest simmilar games to this ?
I have completed the supermodel event but asking Bill to take someone??? I don't think I have seen that. I thought that [EndGame] is just a joke.
Can you tell me what is the ending? Have Alex met Kristina?

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I simply can't find the save function in this game.

Does it auto-save? Do I have to finish the first week to be able to save game?

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
PLZ can someone help me, I finished the event of zari but now I Don't know how to have the key of the car ? PLZ help

rukyk

Sep 10, 2019
Your PC - Compromising material on Bill... (on pc is nothing)
Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina

On pc is nothing or im missing samething? i need do somthing before to be able to send "Compromising material on Bill" to Katerina

1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Help pls.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes