DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'd love to see Annie again in another game, best looking character in my opinion, we didn't see enough of her in this game.

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
Hello, i just finish the game and i want to ask if there is more than one ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone suggest simmilar games to this ?

Last edited:

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Can somebody help how to complete girfriend event because i already done everything written in the guide but after showing dildo party is over so how to complete it and how to meet katerina .please somedy help
Exactly what happened when you show it?
And have you done girlfriend event? Basically, can you ask Chris for a blowjob anywhere else?

Hello, i just finish the game and i want to ask if there is more than one ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone suggest simmilar games to this ?
I have completed the supermodel event but asking Bill to take someone??? I don't think I have seen that. I thought that [EndGame] is just a joke.
Can you tell me what is the ending? Have Alex met Kristina?

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I simply can't find the save function in this game.

Does it auto-save? Do I have to finish the first week to be able to save game?

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
PLZ can someone help me, I finished the event of zari but now I Don't know how to have the key of the car ? PLZ help

rukyk

Sep 10, 2019
Your PC - Compromising material on Bill... (on pc is nothing)
Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina

On pc is nothing or im missing samething? i need do somthing before to be able to send "Compromising material on Bill" to Katerina

1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Help pls.

Last edited:

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Can anybody please help with Truth or Dare. After first round of questioning the girls and showing them Dildo, what should be asked to the girls for the 2nd round, since putting them same questions alternatively, that is question to Jessica now put to Chris, they easily answer them making the house party over and not getting any chance to persuade and not getting star steps, as mentioned in the guide. I have completed Real Gentlemen and Girlfriend events and Chris now giving both handjobs or blowjobs. Please help.

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
Can anybody please help with Truth or Dare. After first round of questioning the girls and showing them Dildo, what should be asked to the girls for the 2nd round, since putting them same questions alternatively, that is question to Jessica now put to Chris, they easily answer them making the house party over and not getting any chance to persuade and not getting star steps, as mentioned in the guide. I have completed Real Gentlemen and Girlfriend events and Chris now giving both handjobs or blowjobs. Please help.
- “Do you swallow or spit”
- Show her vibrator
- “Do you like when guy cum on you”
- Show her vibrator
- Try to persuade
- Star steps:
- Warming up.
- Complement Christina
- Enjoy the view
- Watch in silent
- Two hands
- Hell, yah, girls, do carry on!
- Grab Jess’ butt (Req. 60 Charisma)
- Squeeze Christina’s butt
- Continue (6 stars)
- Chris, start with kisses
- Appraise Christina
- Put it into Christina’s mouth
- Look at me
- Chris, make Jessica do it.
- Let her handle it.
- Ask Jessica to help Christina (Req. 80 Charisma)
- Any choice
- Continue (12 Stars)
- Your choice.

• Love
Reactions: Veil_Hate

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
is it possible to fix all the different sounds? i hear like 1000 different soundtracks and soundeffects at once o_O

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes