11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys,sorry if i m bringing an old topic on the surface. I have version 18. After day 4 it froze a lot. Then,i don t if that helped somehow,i changed compatibility to xp and during the loading screen it skipped to day 6,showing hints and all.

Problems are that,i cannot somehow make hints dissapear,even though i press f1,and i notice the whole interface has changed.Till day 4 i had no hints showing,i couldn t go out to the garden and the icons for changing rooms now are all shown at the bottom all together.Is that natural?

Also,when showing loading screen for day 6 saturday it is stuck there....I click mouse but nothing except that the all picture just darkens for a sec,then i click again and lightens up again and so and i can hear the music playing,just that...Any recommendation???

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Well it's done. I'm sure I didn't go through all of the available content but definitely most of it.

I have to say, I laughed to myself when the final message by the Russian creator Super Alex happened to used the word tedious to describe his own game. It's been my most frequently used adjective. The grind is truly terrible and I can talk about that all day but for all the bad things I've said, the 3DCG work in the game is very impressive (it should be with this gigantic file size). I wish it didn't torture you to get to content. The amount of scenes I failed because of accidentally clicking one wrong choice is beyond aggravating. I don't miss Ren'Py's rollback feature until it's needed quite like this game.

Truly I don't know how people played this game without a walkthrough guide. The gameplay is like being in a completely pitch black room that's also a maze and the only way to find the right path is to walk aimlessly into walls over and over again. I don't know if they have the patience of saints or are masochists.

Omenus

Aug 9, 2018
Why i cant find scene about mark taking photo with annie with his dick in her mouth at 23.00 pm, in the walkthrough must repeat few times but im already repeat it 2 weeks and found nothing!! What im must to do to trigger the scene appear

Reactions: Shein Shelten

9TailedFox

Apr 22, 2017
in v16 walkthrough there is additional scene with annie . What scene is it ? how do i trigger it ? Have tried everything i can think of.

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
Oh, I don't have such a file to choose from in the top right corner of my computer.
No, you should go to Mark's pc (where you did all the work, buying stuff etc) and then you will see the choice i said before. If it doesn't appear, then check on walkthrough again. Maybe you haven't complete some paths yet.

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
in v16 walkthrough there is additional scene with annie . What scene is it ? how do i trigger it ? Have tried everything i can think of.
You have to take a photo at 23:00 when she sleeps, and then just go to sleep and you will see a dream with her. Try multiple times because it is a little grindy. But be careful: before trying taking the photo, Elena will have to tell you that she needs the photo. Otherwise the choice will never appear! The dialogue with Elena will appear if you just talk to her, and i think it says "Talk for Christina", or something like that..

MZERO

Jun 7, 2019
Hey guys, I got 'House Party' started but can't invite Jess for house party for second time. Is it a bug or am I doing things wrong?

Reactions: LDO and B10

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
Im not trying to come off as a prick but whats with the constant neglect when someone politely asks for instructions? The supermodel event for instance, isn't unlocked for me neither and whenever someone has the same problem I do, people read over it without taking 10 seconds of their time to kindly help me and the other guys. It's confusing.

Elena is not waking me up on Monday so therefore, I cannot talk to her Tuesday. I completed all of her quests prior to this as well so is my save just bugged or am I missing a key step???

Last edited:

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I 'm stuck at getting Annie to arrive. Don't know what I missed but I sent her money, I talked to Asher (well at least I think I have because when I talk to him in the garage 12:00 Wednesday, there is no option to talk). And now she wont arrive, I can't find Asher in servant house either.

Reactions: asdasdassas

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I 'm stuck at getting Annie to arrive. Don't know what I missed but I sent her money, I talked to Asher (well at least I think I have because when I talk to him in the garage 12:00 Wednesday, there is no option to talk). And now she wont arrive, I can't find Asher in servant house either.
Did you call Annie again about sending her money? Annie wont come unless you call her beforehand. If you're using cheats, and the option to call annie isn't available, open your phone, go to sleep, and the option should reset.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Did you call Annie again about sending her money? Annie wont come unless you call her beforehand. If you're using cheats, and the option to call annie isn't available, open your phone, go to sleep, and the option should reset.
Thanks! That's work! I was thinking of resorting to modifying save file to get through that. Lucky your advice came up on time.

Reactions: SlimMoses

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I've hit a brick wall 500 days in. Somehow it appears a cheat mod related action has broken the game. I cannot progress certain characters or trigger new actions. Christina does not progress further while watching a dirty movie and I can't take any pictures of Annie in Bill's room. I also can't go into the pool a second time with Z. Since the walkthrough is not in order I am not sure if I overlooked a mundane thing or the game has really been broken by me.

Ordinarily I delete this game forever and condemn it to hell but after a 14GB download I'm starting another save file taking the slow cheat path with less day skipping.
Cheats shouldn't be game breaking this time around. There is a couple bugs that I ran into but none of them were game breaking per se.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Cheats shouldn't be game breaking this time around. There is a couple bugs that I ran into but none of them were game breaking per se.
I finished the game on my second playthrough. I was open to the possibility I couldn't progress due to some little thing I didn't do. As it turns out, there were a few small things. I can't recall everything but one of them in particular is that I never got scammed by the masseuse for $500 and I replaced the masseuse through progress with the oil tan massage related events. That's just one example. The date with Z event not working is one that definitely seemed broken, got the keys from her and everything but after one failed attempt in eating her out, I couldn't click on the pool for a second swim anymore

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I know this game didn't receive the best reviews (for different reasons), but I really enjoyed this game so I'm really looking forward to the new project that will come from this guy.

Reactions: Stallone84

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
I got stuck because I cant seem to buy the camera. Maybe ill try the saves that are posted here unless somebody wants to look at my save file

Druido

May 22, 2019
hi,
This game is driving me crazy. Impossible to start the story with zari.
When I ask her to spend time at home, she tells me that her husband is very strict and that I have to sweeten her up.
So I go to the garage at noon, but now it's impossible to talk to him or even give him a gift. No button works.

Could someone help me?

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
hi,
This game is driving me crazy. Impossible to start the story with zari.
When I ask her to spend time at home, she tells me that her husband is very strict and that I have to sweeten her up.
So I go to the garage at noon, but now it's impossible to talk to him or even give him a gift. No button works.

Could someone help me?
Go into servents house and talk to him in his room. His room his right next to Annie's.

Orlando1196

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I have the problem, that Bill wont pay for Annies ticket. Someone idea what reason for it is. Or bug. Cant go on with the journey task. Thanks for help.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes