Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, is this game sound always stuck like that?

My sound got mixed. I just start playing this game, and what I got are, 1st BGM, 2nd BGM, and now showering SFX got stucked too. Any help for this? Or I just need to mute all the sound?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Interesting so far. I have run into a couple of issues that are fairly obvious though.

1. The Russian to English translation is not very good, it would be nice if someone who is fluent in both did the translation. The current dialog seems like it was machine translated and sometimes that can produce some pretty strange results.
2. The the music and sound effects work but there are a LOT of situations where either the music or the sound effect that is playing is not being discontinued before starting the next one so you have 2 separate music tracks playing at the same time or shower noises while you're in the study or whatever, both of which can get annoying.

I'm just finishing up the intro so I haven't played long enough to really tell much else yet other than that the renders are pretty good and I like the sound when it transitions properly between scenes.

Edit: Disregard the comment about the sound, that seems to only be an issue in the Intro. It looks like this game is done anyway, didn't notice that. Other than the excessive (IMO) amount of grind I'm enjoying the rest of the game.

Last edited:

hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
Any idea where I would find my old saves from previous versions? I've deleted the old ones to free up a little room for this version! :D

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I want to ask about "Interesting Journey" quest.

It said, I need to wait for Katerina. But till now, the event didn't show up. When exactly I can trigger this event?

Never mind. It looks like I just need to do all the event for Chris

Last edited:

Garei

May 1, 2018
Hi Guys if you want signatures i tried to creat signatures photoshoot style of Lucky Mark here enjoy with this

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have played this a bit more and it has some good scenes, nice animations, good rendering over all but oh my god the grind... If you haven't installed the cheat mod do yourself a favor, there is still a massive amount of grinding even WITH the cheat mod. Without it, the grind is truely next level...

Is massive grind just a Russian dev thing? I used to think people were joking when they referred to the "Russian Grind" in some games but from what I've noticed it really does seem apt. Every game I've played that has both an English and Russian translation seems to include at least 10x as much grind as a game from any other country.

My other main complaint is things like the naughty movie scene with Christina. From what I could tell, in a movie with 30-40ish potential spots where you are allowed to touch her, you're supposed to randomly guess the correct 3 which either requires massive grinding or massive save scumming. This game pretty much requires you to have the walkthrough open in a second window unless you want to suffer through multiple instances of that sort of scenario with a chained series of random choices where you have to get every choice right.

krallar09

Aug 17, 2019
ananisikeyim.jpg

pls help.i stuck this screen im completed elena chris and sister situation but doesnt change.i stuck in family debt

rz0y6601

Aug 21, 2019
How do I take the 4 compressed downloads and install as the game? Sorry if it's been asked but I can't find it. I uncompressesd them all, and they all appear to have the same content.

william mann

Aug 22, 2017
So i'm stuck with zari. I do everything right on the date and my screen gets frozen on her and I in the pool after she takes off my underwear. I've tried restarting the game and sleeping till the next week and it still gets frozen. PLEASE HELP

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
I could not start with the Supermodel mission, I had completed the previous requirements, I went to the bedroom on Tuesday at 14:00 but there was no conversation as shown in the instructions. I cannot complete this task.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes