Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Can anybody please help with Truth or Dare. After first round of questioning the girls and showing them Dildo, what should be asked to the girls for the 2nd round, since putting them same questions alternatively, that is question to Jessica now put to Chris, they easily answer them making the house party over and not getting any chance to persuade and not getting star steps, as mentioned in the guide. I have completed Real Gentlemen and Girlfriend events and Chris now giving both handjobs or blowjobs. Please help.

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
Can anybody please help with Truth or Dare. After first round of questioning the girls and showing them Dildo, what should be asked to the girls for the 2nd round, since putting them same questions alternatively, that is question to Jessica now put to Chris, they easily answer them making the house party over and not getting any chance to persuade and not getting star steps, as mentioned in the guide. I have completed Real Gentlemen and Girlfriend events and Chris now giving both handjobs or blowjobs. Please help.
- “Do you swallow or spit”
- Show her vibrator
- “Do you like when guy cum on you”
- Show her vibrator
- Try to persuade
- Star steps:
- Warming up.
- Complement Christina
- Enjoy the view
- Watch in silent
- Two hands
- Hell, yah, girls, do carry on!
- Grab Jess’ butt (Req. 60 Charisma)
- Squeeze Christina’s butt
- Continue (6 stars)
- Chris, start with kisses
- Appraise Christina
- Put it into Christina’s mouth
- Look at me
- Chris, make Jessica do it.
- Let her handle it.
- Ask Jessica to help Christina (Req. 80 Charisma)
- Any choice
- Continue (12 Stars)
- Your choice.

• Love
Reactions: Veil_Hate

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
is it possible to fix all the different sounds? i hear like 1000 different soundtracks and soundeffects at once o_O

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
- “Do you swallow or spit”
- Show her vibrator
- “Do you like when guy cum on you”
- Show her vibrator
- Try to persuade
- Star steps:
- Warming up.
- Complement Christina
- Enjoy the view
- Watch in silent
- Two hands
- Hell, yah, girls, do carry on!
- Grab Jess’ butt (Req. 60 Charisma)
- Squeeze Christina’s butt
- Continue (6 stars)
- Chris, start with kisses
- Appraise Christina
- Put it into Christina’s mouth
- Look at me
- Chris, make Jessica do it.
- Let her handle it.
- Ask Jessica to help Christina (Req. 80 Charisma)
- Any choice
- Continue (12 Stars)
- Your choice.
Thank you for the reply Dragonate. But, I am not getting 'Try to Persuade' option and instead I am getting 2nd round of Truth or Dare. Can you please explain more precisely how to get 'Try to Persuade'. Is it dependent on some other events? I have completed 2nd photoshoot with Elena. Please help.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I simply can't find the save function in this game.

Does it auto-save? Do I have to finish the first week to be able to save game?
You can save after you've gotten through day 4. The first 4 days are simply introduction.

Reactions: oldatoz

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Guys I Stuck after event "More than needed".
I wish started good boss but I cant.
And I have no idea what next.

I can told to Billy " I saw you in the Annie bedrom"
But this not works . Any idea?
I have the same problem. Could you solve it please? How to progress further?

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
hi i am stuck on key
where i can found the car keys please help me????
You do not get the car keys physically. You are to request Zari on Friday morning in the Dining Room. After you complete the afternoon session on Friday with Zari, you can drive the Ferrari with Jessica in the evening. You will not require key. More details will spoil your game play.

blast333

Aug 30, 2019
can someone help me im stuck with not being able to redo christina and jess event since i didnt have car keys first time and now i cant triger dat event

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
Hey got question about this quest
1. Talk with Bill when he is alone and ask about Katerina appears. 2. Go to sleep, event triggers automaticly
Already slept like 30days nothing triggers

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes