Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
I was following the instruction of Walkthrough By NanoNani
but now I stuck at the event of "Queen of blowjobs" (Elena)
4 scene of blowjobs were fine, but the scene in sauna room (Repeat Skillful Fingers) couldn't make it
I can't find the "Continue" bottom wrote in the walkthrough
there's only "jerk off" and "blowjob" two options

anyone know how to make it plz
I think there is no 'continue' option. Instead, you get small yellow circles at mouth & back for blowjobs & anal.

nikki3935

Sep 28, 2018
i cannot click "wake her up" to elena after party event. it stands there but i can only use her anal or go to bed even i have morethan 250sym

jimdevil

Sep 19, 2019
I think there is no 'continue' option. Instead, you get small yellow circles at mouth & back for blowjobs & anal.
I misunderstanding the walkthrough...
this scene did not take place in the sauna room but balcony, that's why I couldn't find the option

now I've complete all the event of v15, after that had no detailed walkthrough qq

stuck at the event after talk with Elena about Chris,
Elena told me to find her at Wed 1400 when she is sunbathing
I try several time but nothing happened....

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
stuck at the event after talk with Elena about Chris,
Elena told me to find her at Wed 1400 when she is sunbathing
I try several time but nothing happened....
When you visit Elena, don't talk to her. There is a conversation icon near the head of Elena. Click it and then you can continue the dialogue.

Reactions: jimdevil

jimdevil

Sep 19, 2019
When you visit Elena, don't talk to her. There is a conversation icon near the head of Elena. Click it and then you can continue the dialogue.
when I visit her I can only see the come up icon, after that will go on the Oil of tanning event
I did't talk with Elena about Chris at Sun 1200, but another time, is that the problem?
I've try to trigger that conversation again but failed....

jimdevil

Sep 19, 2019
I found the solution
Retry Chris Girlfriend event, then talk with Elena at Sun 1200, it must be on this time only

This might be an error, if you talk with Elena at other time
you will not trigger the conversation icon, and you can't talk with her at Sun 1200 either
unless you retry Chris event.....

Reactions: freakyfunk

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hey, is there a way to fix the bug, when the event with visiting Katerina won't trigger? I don't have a save from before the bug, so that won't help. Maybe somehow fixing it with save editor?

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Finished this game today. Took me over 10 hours to complete, mostly due absolutely insane amount of grind, even with max stats 'cheat' due weeks skipping, events replay, and a completely absolutely mess event progression.
Oh and btw without the attributes 'cheat' this game would be 100% unplayable, no exaggerating a bit.

Even though the walkthrough is very well written and helpful, I found myself lost a few times. In fact from Annie's path it bugged out didn't proceed for a couple of extra weeks.
Also Elena's 'Dream come true' didn't unlock and proceed, first time I did as a masseur replacement, had to figure out it had to be done on pool.

It's such an absolute mess to progress on this game.
Good luck to anyone attempting this game, you'll need it.
Took me a few hours with cheats and the walkthrough, no idea what you were doing lol

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Took me a few hours with cheats and the walkthrough, no idea what you were doing lol
Started without walkthrough.
I had completed all events except under the table, had to keep skipping weeks just for that single event.
Some quests bugged as I mentioned.

If you stop to think, this game hardly has more than 1 hour worth of content, maybe even less.
The entire story can be described as.

Stranger get invited to work in a house, invade the females privacy, start molesting the owner's daughter and somehow she's fine with it. Then keep demanding more and more, force /rape her in one event, then ask her to be his GF in the next, then marry her next.
The wife enjoys teasing him, but never actually cheat on her husband while sober, until she caught her husb getting a BJ from MC's sister, then it's a game changer for her. Funny thing is, in the end of the game, she become totally fine on having sex with MC, but MC is also 'cheating' on her with pretty much every single female as possible, not to mention her previously husband never loved her and even forced her into another man, which never got updated into the existing events, not even the one where they almost got sex, when she confess she appreciates the way MC cares about her.

/Logic aside, I also don't know how you could beat the game so fast, since some events are hidden, some will only trigger/start after finishing other events, which aren't obviously related, for example, MC sister needs to come, in order to advance both stories.
Some events needs to be repeated several times. They are very text long and heavy, even at very fast clicking skipping it will take a good a while. For instance, trying to get "A dream come true"
One needs to go to wifes room at 14:00, it gets a 5 secs of so lag delay due game delay, then MC needs to provide a massage, even skipping that would take several minutes, since it bugged for me, I had to skip entire weeks again and again until complete. That adds time.
Another example, in order to advance Christine story, MC needs to convince her friend. Basically, one needs to keep skipping entire weeks, met her, have the car key, memorize the answer 'puzzle' and repeat it at least 3 times, in order to unlock her full content. If you're going to say that, even knowing what to do, it can be achieved fast, we share a very different opinion, cause I dn't consider having to skip weeks, and going through walls of texts several times as 'fast.'

Not finding something because the game is unnecessarily confusing with a lot of /logic triggers, also adds time.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Finished this game today. Took me over 10 hours to complete, mostly due absolutely insane amount of grind, even with max stats 'cheat' due weeks skipping, events replay, and a completely absolutely mess event progression.
Oh and btw without the attributes 'cheat' this game would be 100% unplayable, no exaggerating a bit.

Even though the walkthrough is very well written and helpful, I found myself lost a few times. In fact from Annie's path it bugged out didn't proceed for a couple of extra weeks.
Also Elena's 'Dream come true' didn't unlock and proceed, first time I did as a masseur replacement, had to figure out it had to be done on pool.

It's such an absolute mess to progress on this game.
Good luck to anyone attempting this game, you'll need it.
Pretty much my experience of this game. The only reason I beat it was because the the file for the game was so huge I felt like it'd be a total waste. I had to restart it after being very deep into it as well. Most frustrating game I've played yet

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes