rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you get the scene that is posted in previews on the OP where D is in the pool and the MC has walked up to her?

I've seen her in the pool at night but could not approach.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Pretty much all the events in the game are just a matter of grinding it out, so I can't imagine a walkthrough being very helpful since it really is a sandbox game. Just save often and if you get caught peeking or make a bad choice or forget to buy the suntan oil before massaging Elena or other mistakes, just reload and try again.

An exception is massaging Elena in her bathroom tub, which is a pretty hot scene. It's available at 9am on weekday mornings when Bill is home (Mondays generally). Here's a walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: buffalo68 and fs27

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
check pages 55 to 60 , there was a kind of walkthrough , and 3.0 adds 1 event nothing much , also there are a few touchy content , like touching elena's breast and rubbing her ass in the pool , and spanking her in her bathroom , but thats all i guess :D
Yeah, I understood how the hints in the menu work and got all the content, double checked that with CGIs.
What a waste of a game. Good premise, good visuals but no content and completely garbage English and this game has been in works like half a year. Reworking the game really took a toll on the guy.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
How do you get the scene that is posted in previews on the OP where D is in the pool and the MC has walked up to her?

That CG isn't in the folder when I ripped the images, so I don't think it's accessible in this version.

Reactions: rattler2027

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Looks like the only scene that didn't make it is the Theater one. Then again. we didn't see it mentioned in the change log, so it might show up in the next release?
I think about the more past posts like for example this. I'm interested about these which weren't in any version or only will be(something like fanart).

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017

That particular scene appeared in version 0.1.1 along with a wife variant of it. The scene hasn't popped up in any other version I've seen/played since, so 6-8 releases since.

You arn't missing much. It simply told the character they shouldn't be there and shooed them off and I think you lost relation points for approaching them as well.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
That particular scene appeared in version 0.1.1 along with a wife variant of it. The scene hasn't popped up in any other version I've seen/played since, so 6-8 releases since.

You arn't missing much. It simply told the character they shouldn't be there and shooed them off and I think you lost relation points for approaching them as well.
Okay thanks

Don Pumukli

Mar 21, 2018
Hello
Just like I wrote about 2.0 that everything is good in the game, but that it is unfinished.
I'm not saying that the game must be in play for 1 hour can take 24 hours or more but in the end something has to happen.
It's not here.
I do not know how the developers of this game are thinking, but if this update is now at 3.1 but as you are writing there is not much changed half will be possible when the upgrade will be 9.1.
Sorry.
Excuse me. I believe it, that this the "post" is because of that that discuss we for what and how, or how is just out of order.

Don Pumukli

Mar 21, 2018
Have you actually clicked on the massage option? I noticed that in version 3.0 and 3.1 some of the options stay red after the stat requirement is reached but you can actually click on it and it works, so it's just a display issue.
Most dot I clicked on the inscription and his neighbourhood!

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
How does that stat level system work?
I know how to tweek the stats, but I don't know what MAX is.

On the one hand you have boss/wife/daughter LR (relationship), but then you also have boss/wife/daughter LVL. Is it +1 lvl for each 1000 relationship (so 10.000 relationship = MAX lvl)? And does each lvl increase what you can do with them?
And what is MAX for Luck? I set it to 100, but I still get caught every time I try to "peek longer".

Oh, and how to lock the stats? I've seen someone mention that. So that hunger doesn't decrease.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
How does that stat level system work?
I know how to tweek the stats, but I don't know what MAX is.

On the one hand you have boss/wife/daughter LR (relationship), but then you also have boss/wife/daughter LVL. Is it +1 lvl for each 1000 relationship (so 10.000 relationship = MAX lvl)? And does each lvl increase what you can do with them?
And what is MAX for Luck? I set it to 100, but I still get caught every time I try to "peek longer".

Oh, and how to lock the stats? I've seen someone mention that. So that hunger doesn't decrease.
To lock stats you need to use cheat engine.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
how do you extract CG from a unity game ?

or

Is there any content after you massage Elena and ask her whether you can be her masseur for the day? Cuz I cant put santan oil on her anymore and I cant just walk in on her at the spa to replace the masseur.
I have the same problem, after she agree for me to be her masseur I cannot replace the masseur or I don't know how to do it. So far so good but now I am stucked
me to don't know how to replace the masseur :teary:
There is no content on this path after she agrees to replace the masseur, but you can repeat massaging her ass each week when your erotic massage stats are high enough.

Reactions: Loatgoan
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes