time update
3h

1st May
2h

30 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

Hello !

After reading the reviews, I caught the four main components that are missing in the game at the moment.

1. Few sex scenes - I needed to bring MC to it. Now there are already options in which MC can realize himself and now with each update of such scenes in the game will become more.

2. The lack of "rewards" for grind and the absence of logical completion of events - the fact is, I will further develop these events in the future and all of them will lead to a logical and emotional completion. I just need time here.

3. Some scenes in Event are not connected within the same chain - there is already a solution and I will try to connect the new scenes with each other more closely.

4. Bad English - I remember this problem from the first version of the game and do not forget about it. Naturally, I will try to improve the translation from version to version.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn looks awesome for next update, guys what happen on 3.0 with Charisma and Stamina on top left corner?

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
how do u trigger the scene where u replace the messuer? i can get the message done all the way and have also asked to replce him several times but nothing happens after that

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
how do u trigger the scene where u replace the messuer? i can get the message done all the way and have also asked to replce him several times but nothing happens after that
You can't, it's not in the game yet.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
You can't, it's not in the game yet.
o cause when u click on his portrait and click on the mom person it has the scene with her at teh table and what looks like an open white shirt darkened. thought thtose were events in the game that u could trigger

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
o cause when u click on his portrait and click on the mom person it has the scene with her at teh table and what looks like an open white shirt darkened. thought thtose were events in the game that u could trigger
This is not messuer event that you describe. That even occur on saturday morning, when you try to look under the table. But it's not complete too :)

Sep 25, 2017
2 hours for a shower !!!! man where on earth is this guy living.... comon, be real

This won't go far for sure, if you're not cheating there is no way to get anything done unless you grind for unlimited hours. Not a game worth investing that much time in it...

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
How does that stat level system work?
I know how to tweek the stats, but I don't know what MAX is.

On the one hand you have boss/wife/daughter LR (relationship), but then you also have boss/wife/daughter LVL. Is it +1 lvl for each 1000 relationship (so 10.000 relationship = MAX lvl)? And does each lvl increase what you can do with them?
And what is MAX for Luck? I set it to 100, but I still get caught every time I try to "peek longer".

Oh, and how to lock the stats? I've seen someone mention that. So that hunger doesn't decrease.

you can set luck to 10000000000000000 and you still wont be able to peek longer or do anything else thats not in game....

for example there is no CG for an event of *peek longer* as each of them (each girl/ peeking event) have only 3 CG, ''base/encounter'', ''peek'' and ''fail''.

just bc you cheat/grind stats above the needed for some action wont allow you to do it. if its not in the script and doesnt have text and CG's.....

these might get the further scene(s) later if dev will make them, and might not.... (usually not)

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes