• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
F
Just imagine yourself in that position ^_^. It could be after helping her several times and enabling her to reach max flexibility ;-)
Flexibility? Can you please be more accurate. I want it so bad how much sympathy how much lvl? i really dont know whats happening

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
F

Flexibility? Can you please be more accurate. I want it so bad how much sympathy how much lvl? i really dont know whats happening
Ehh dude, we're just fantasising about something that could happen ^_^. It's not in the game (or a least not yet hehe, right Super Alex?)

Reactions: JuniorAT

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I have a question:

How come the MC is standing right in front of the mirror but there is not reflection. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see a reflection , where he works his rectus abdominis muscle . Or do i just hallucinate that :D
There is a reflection, here a quickly edited image to highlight that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Pls someone should request @superAlex a accurate walkthrough.. or atleast put some achievements or something to work on. Icon doesnt help at all you dont know how much yoi have done, and i dont want cgi it spoils the thrill and the fun. Thanks

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Quick Cheat Engine Guide for Lucky Mark

First of all the reason to use cheat engine is to lock a stat, to raise the stats editing the save with notepad++ is better. DL link Notepad++: . On this topic, keep in mind that Swagger is Lust and Conviction is Persuasion in the save file.
When the next version is available here I will update this to a document with pics. Now to the Guide:​
  1. Download Cheat Engine and install it. Link:
  2. Open the Game.
  3. Play the Game until after the intro(day 4).
  4. Now you have to choose one stat and remember it.
  5. Open Cheat Engine.
  6. Click File --> Open Process.
  7. Make sure that you are on the processes tab and find the Lucky Mark Process.
  8. Click on it and click open.
  9. Configure cheat engine to search for values in this case: Scan Type is Exact Value and Value Type is 4 bytes. It's all on the right, don't mess around with anything else.
  10. Below " Value: " type the number of the stat you chose in step 4.
  11. Click first scan and wait until it finishes.
  12. Go back to the game and do something that will change that stat. Remember the new number.
  13. Go back to cheat engine and type the new value.
  14. Click Next Scan and wait until it finishes. Most likely it will be only one address listed on the left. If not repeat from step 12 to step 14 until there is only one.
  15. Double click the value and it will be put in the blank space below "Memory View".
  16. There you can change the value by either clicking two times below " Value" or by right clicking on it and choosing what you want to change. You can also add a description for later and if you click on the square beside it the value will lock, this way you won't lose fitness, energy, hunger, rl point and etc. You can even lock the hours to keep repeating an event.
  17. To get a new value just repeat step 4 and steps 10-16.
TIP: IF you've already found an adress the next one will be closer to the adress you found so you can save time not repeating steps 12 through 14 many times.
TIP 2: Try to not use values that are the same, for instance don't use 9 if your fitness and style are 9. Raise or decrease one of them first.
TIP 3: The attractiveness stat is an average made by confidence+fitness+Style+grooming / 4. And the red one next to rl points is influenced by attractiveness and the rl points. They're not values you can find in either cheat engine or by editing the save.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes