DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
Pretty much all the events in the game are just a matter of grinding it out, so I can't imagine a walkthrough being very helpful since it really is a sandbox game. Just save often and if you get caught peeking or make a bad choice or forget to buy the suntan oil before massaging Elena or other mistakes, just reload and try again.

An exception is massaging Elena in her bathroom tub, which is a pretty hot scene. It's available at 9am on weekday mornings when Bill is home (Mondays generally). Here's a walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are you sure ?!

Because
First there is no 9 am in the game
Second Monday at 10 pm Bill will be asleep
Thirdly how and when Turn on shower ?

any help ?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
are you sure ?!

Because
First there is no 9 am in the game
Second Monday at 10 pm Bill will be asleep
Thirdly how and when Turn on shower ?

any help ?
What do you mean there is no 9am...? The day starts at 8am. It just depends on when you go to sleep (go to sleep at 00:00, wake up at 8am, go to sleep at 01:00, wake up at 9am, go to sleep at 02:00, wake up at 10:00am).

Go to the master bedroom at 9am. Bill will be asleep on the bed. Enter the master bathroom. Elena will say something like "Is that you, Bill?" Turn on the shower by clicking on the option for it... the rest should play out.

Reactions: DR.6

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
when i finish this

1)Turn on shower
2) Wait
3) Come closer (massage needs to be +10)
4) Caress then Knead
5) Caress, Knead, Accupressure
6) Accupressure, Knead, Caress
7) Caress, Rub, Accupressure, Knead
8) Touch her breast (lust needs to be +20)

She will start masturbating. Enjoy!

when i end this > can i do more things with Elena or not

• Love
Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
when i finish this

1)Turn on shower
2) Wait
3) Come closer (massage needs to be +10)
4) Caress then Knead
5) Caress, Knead, Accupressure
6) Accupressure, Knead, Caress
7) Caress, Rub, Accupressure, Knead
8) Touch her breast (lust needs to be +20)

She will start masturbating. Enjoy!

when i end this > can i do more things with Elena or not
No, not on this path yet.

Reactions: DR.6

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
how do u tell how high your lust it? been searching these posts for this answer and i am missing it, well i see the luct and chasity bar adn mine is 98 atm. but when i try to do something like slap the daughter butt in the shower it says like 30 lust needed and so i try it adn game over

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
how do u tell how high your lust it? been searching these posts for this answer and i am missing it, well i see the luct and chasity bar adn mine is 98 atm. but when i try to do something like slap the daughter butt in the shower it says like 30 lust needed and so i try it adn game over
It's game over because if you can do it, it has nothing to do with the stats. You can't just go slapping someone's ass during a shower in a bathroom that you broke into. Maybe in the future this scene will be expanded but for now it's a game over.

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
MC must have his balls full, not being able up until now to fuck either Elena or Christina. He can't even fap to one of them (could be an option to add later). Anal sex with Elena is a MUST!

Reactions: JuniorAT

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
So when can we expect next update? Game is pretty good so far. Cant say i love daughter but Elena is mmm, such a nice milfy. I anticipate some good "action" with her.

Reactions: JuniorAT

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
A good scene with Elena would be her sneaking into Mark's room in the middle of the night while her dumbass husband is asleep so that Mark can go to town on that ass.

Reactions: Vyzov_IV_Rog

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
How to get i can money? I finished the work and my money still 50$. And please someone share the walkthrough :FeelsBadMan:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
How to know if I finished this update and there is no unseen content?
A good indicator would be to click Mark's icon in the top of the screen. Then click on the characters portraits and alongside a modest bio of said character, several thumbnails will appear below it. Clicking on those round thumbnails will reveal some info about the event behind it. This way you can get an idea of what to do or what have you accomplished so far.

Let me say that the closest thing to any action I cam across, was the Elena's bath scene... There's nothing too hardcore as of yet. :oops:

Reactions: Ara-sH

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@jande21

Nothing new as far as content, but according to the dev this update "fixed problem with load[ing] old saves."

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
mark is getting luckier next update.

19 patrons
·
$20+ patrons

time update
3h

1st May
2h

30 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

Hello !

After reading the reviews, I caught the four main components that are missing in the game at the moment.

1. Few sex scenes - I needed to bring MC to it. Now there are already options in which MC can realize himself and now with each update of such scenes in the game will become more.

2. The lack of "rewards" for grind and the absence of logical completion of events - the fact is, I will further develop these events in the future and all of them will lead to a logical and emotional completion. I just need time here.

3. Some scenes in Event are not connected within the same chain - there is already a solution and I will try to connect the new scenes with each other more closely.

4. Bad English - I remember this problem from the first version of the game and do not forget about it. Naturally, I will try to improve the translation from version to version.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes