autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Can anyone give me a suggestion of a game that have similar gameplay? And also is the game "finish"? Or the devil plan to expand it? Because the ending feel like a cliff hanger.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone give me a suggestion of a game that have similar gameplay?
Big Brother, Foot of the Mountains, Cure my Addiction, Man of the House, Candyman, Doll City, Hail Dicktator. All have better MCs than the spineless Sub in this game. Don't know what it is with Russian Devs and their Sissy Boys. :cry: Couldn't tell you about the ending cause I have ground for over a year and have not been able to unlock the visit to Christina's Mum. :mad:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Big Brother, Foot of the Mountains, Cure my Addiction, Man of the House, Candyman, Doll City, Hail Dicktator. All have better MCs than the spineless Sub in this game. Don't know what it is with Russian Devs and their Sissy Boys. :cry: Couldn't tell you about the ending cause I have ground for over a year and have not been able to unlock the visit to Christina's Mum. :mad:
Try editing your save file, look for <eventMain>**</eventMain> change it to 23 and just go to sleep. This work if you already see the christina event where she came to your room at night, and talk to bill about kristina or whatever her name is. If you're having trouble unlocking christina event, finish all the quest first, after you done it christina event would pop out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If you're having trouble unlocking christina event, finish all the quest first, after you done it christina event would pop out.
Yeah, all the other quests are done for everyone. Even got the photoshoot with the Cunt Step-mum and banged her bum. Though I can't get the visit to the doctor to trigger with Sister again, even with the phone call. Maybe it's the same bug, morning events not activating properly. I will try what you said. Thank you kindly. (y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Try editing your save file, look for <eventMain>**</eventMain> change it to 23 and just go to sleep. This work if you already see the christina event where she came to your room at night, and talk to bill about kristina or whatever her name is.
That worked, thank you so much, you're my hero. :love: Hate leaving games unfinished, especially game you have to grind forever like this one.
Do you know what the variable is for getting the doctor visit with Sister to trigger again? I only got it the one time and even with the phone call, it won't go again. This game really needed a gallery. :cry:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hello.

Here is a proper torrent file.
Made from Mega link in OP. Nothing renamed or unpacked (like other torrent creator does... way too trusty folks now days)

Included in another torrent is the fan made animations. Again, clean Mega->Torrent transformation.
seed please
1642208260308.png

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can MC be cucked in this game?
No, cause he's too much of a spineless Sub to have a real relationship. He does manipulate a girl into marrying him and gets some nice drunk sex scenes though. I suppose the Boss kind of cucks him with his sister, but not really. The lewds toward the end of the game are quite good though, so up to you if it's worth the grind. ;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
He does manipulate a girl into marrying him and gets some nice drunk sex scenes though. I suppose the Boss kind of cucks him with his sister, but not really.
if you doing it right , you dont need to "manipulate" - she will love you for (ingame)real

not if you be carefull - its avoidable

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Yes. This game was such a grind that even the original walkthrough guy gave up and threw in the towel. Someone else had to finish it. :LOL:
I see so which means 18 version was the latest one right? I just download it and attach inside the game folder right?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just download it and attach inside the game folder right?
Is it going to help you inside the game folder? I just saved mine to my browser and used it while I was playing the game. If you can access the Walkthrough from inside the game, that would be pretty neat. ;)

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
need help on the new maid mission and the second illegal bill work. i check the new maid walkthrough we need to admire two times annie in bill masteroom at sunday 12 and tell elena. but when i went to her there's no conversation at all. and about the second illegal work i got from bill was say we need to seduce his ex katerina i think but i have already pass few weeks but still no news from the katerina( one more thing i catch up bill mastubate in annie room midnight and the next day i talk to him he also caught me jerk up to her as well and mark say did i do wrong or something etc) did i fucked up about the new maid quest?

Reactions: JapanFreak

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
need help on the new maid mission and the second illegal bill work. i check the new maid walkthrough we need to admire two times annie in bill masteroom at sunday 12 and tell elena. but when i went to her there's no conversation at all. and about the second illegal work i got from bill was say we need to seduce his ex katerina i think but i have already pass few weeks but still no news from the katerina( one more thing i catch up bill mastubate in annie room midnight and the next day i talk to him he also caught me jerk up to her as well and mark say did i do wrong or something etc) did i fucked up about the new maid quest?
Guess no one can help me then

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes