BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, all the other quests are done for everyone. Even got the photoshoot with the Cunt Step-mum and banged her bum. Though I can't get the visit to the doctor to trigger with Sister again, even with the phone call. Maybe it's the same bug, morning events not activating properly. I will try what you said. Thank you kindly. (y)
hey man how to trigger this photoshoot event? i read walkthrough it said only trigger when finish the new maid event but i seems can't finish it somehow. admire twice in bill master room and tell elena next day but when i approach her it doesnt pop up any conversation

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Continue date:
- Drink at the bar.
- Watch the movie in theatre.
- - Req. 500 Sym.:
- Join her in Jacuzzi tub.
- At 16:00
- Swim at the pool
- Kiss |40 Lust
how do i get Zari into the jacuzzi she falls asleep into the teather
if i touch her pussy into the teather the date ends if i click finish also ends and cant get to the jacuzzi

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Continue date:
- Drink at the bar.
- Watch the movie in theatre.
- - Req. 500 Sym.:
- Join her in Jacuzzi tub.
- At 16:00
- Swim at the pool
- Kiss |40 Lust
how do i get Zari into the jacuzzi she falls asleep into the teather
if i touch her pussy into the teather the date ends if i click finish also ends and cant get to the jacuzzi
thank god i'm not the only who had this issue there's no selection for the jacuzzi for me too

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
is this a bug?
so for the house party
Talk to Chris in hall at 19:00.
- “Can you invite them...”
and then chris tells me to pour drinks while she calls jess but then chris disappears and nothing happens....

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
is this a bug?
so for the house party
Talk to Chris in hall at 19:00.
- “Can you invite them...”
and then chris tells me to pour drinks while she calls jess but then chris disappears and nothing happens....
guess so i get this once before you have no choice but to grind to next week again it seems

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
i give up on this game im stuck on every damn quest a shame i wanted to see what happens with bill and his family
same i'm also done with this game time to move to to other games the quests full of bugs so its a good choice too

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
hey man how to trigger this photoshoot event?
I just followed the walkthrough, and I think it reset halfway through, so I had to do it again maybe?
I know there was watch stuff on sunday, then watch sister change into expensive stuff, then talk to her, but DON'T talk sense into, as that resets the sunday events. Also watch her and Douche in her room sunday evening 2100 I think? When you catch Douche putting his dik in sis mouf tell Elena, don't stay and watch. You have to run the sunday peep shows again until you can get a picture of Douche Dik in Mouth. Then Elena come to room next morning and start queen of BJs event, which you have to finish along with all her other quest, before you can start photoshoots. Then you can talk some sense into Sis to keep her away from Douche. That is me best recollection, but it should be in the walkthrough. ;)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I just followed the walkthrough, and I think it reset halfway through, so I had to do it again maybe?
I know there was watch stuff on sunday, then watch sister change into expensive stuff, then talk to her, but DON'T talk sense into, as that resets the sunday events. Also watch her and Douche in her room sunday evening 2100 I think? When you catch Douche putting his dik in sis mouf tell Elena, don't stay and watch. You have to run the sunday peep shows again until you can get a picture of Douche Dik in Mouth. Then Elena come to room next morning and start queen of BJs event, which you have to finish along with all her other quest, before you can start photoshoots. Then you can talk some sense into Sis to keep her away from Douche. That is me best recollection, but it should be in the walkthrough. ;)
Thanks for the details man but I’ve already done with the game I’m tired to grinding anymore so i decided to finish the story instead but thanks anyway man

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the details man but I’ve already done with the game I’m tired to grinding anymore so i decided to finish the story instead but thanks anyway man
That's a shame, cause I think you have to finish new maid event to unlock the only sex scene with Sister in the game, and it's really good. ;) Also there is a pretty good anal scene with Elena at end of photo shoots event, and then you can get anal at end of massage event. Ass Fuckin that cunt is really the only reason I finished the game. :poop:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
That's a shame, cause I think you have to finish new maid event to unlock the only sex scene with Sister in the game, and it's really good. ;) Also there is a pretty good anal scene with Elena at end of photo shoots event, and then you can get anal at end of massage event. Ass Fuckin that cunt is really the only reason I finished the game. :poop:
was the sex scene from the therapist there? i already got that one and elena anal sex scene? lol i dont really bother anyway we get to fuck her in the end of the story so i dont really care anyway

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
After you know who the characters are I'd suggest just downloading the CG/animations and not bother wasting hours with this.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes