Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Never understood the low marks on this game!

It is not amazing, but review should be based not on emotions but on facts and compared against other games.
At the time this game was released, few other games matched the quality of the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Jshshbs

Dec 14, 2021
I just followed the walkthrough, and I think it reset halfway through, so I had to do it again maybe?
I know there was watch stuff on sunday, then watch sister change into expensive stuff, then talk to her, but DON'T talk sense into, as that resets the sunday events. Also watch her and Douche in her room sunday evening 2100 I think? When you catch Douche putting his dik in sis mouf tell Elena, don't stay and watch. You have to run the sunday peep shows again until you can get a picture of Douche Dik in Mouth. Then Elena come to room next morning and start queen of BJs event, which you have to finish along with all her other quest, before you can start photoshoots. Then you can talk some sense into Sis to keep her away from Douche. That is me best recollection, but it should be in the walkthrough. ;)
can you please give me save file? I have played more than 4 times but Sucked in zaris debt event. couldn't continue yo photoshop

Jshshbs

Dec 14, 2021
Try editing your save file, look for <eventMain>**</eventMain> change it to 23 and just go to sleep. This work if you already see the christina event where she came to your room at night, and talk to bill about kristina or whatever her name is. If you're having trouble unlocking christina event, finish all the quest first, after you done it christina event would pop out.
can you give me your save file?

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Never understood the low marks on this game!

It is not amazing, but review should be based not on emotions but on facts and compared against other games.
At the time this game was released, few other games matched the quality of the story.
My bet would be the grind. The game is fantastic while cheating, but if you dont cheat, oh boy, this game is a nightmare.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ive never finished this game and Im going to do it now but I didnt remember the ntr tag being there is that new? Or its related with the sister and the husband? I remember asking but I dont think I had a proper answer

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Ive never finished this game and Im going to do it now but I didnt remember the ntr tag being there is that new? Or its related with the sister and the husband? I remember asking but I dont think I had a proper answer
For what remember this is correct. The husband start to give gift to the sister and a some point he try to rape her, forcing a BJ, you stop the scene and after while he start to influencer her again, i think there is only 3~4 scenes for the whole path. I recommend that you use the cheat mod, so you dont need to grind that much, because the grind in this game is really bad.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
For what remember this is correct. The husband start to give gift to the sister and a some point he try to rape her, forcing a BJ, you stop the scene and after while he start to influencer her again, i think there is only 3~4 scenes for the whole path. I recommend that you use the cheat mod, so you dont need to grind that much, because the grind in this game is really bad.
as long I cant stop it I dont mind

hyperdomon

Nov 9, 2019
I just finish the game, what is the room beside Anie's Room? I cant open it until the end. And sometimes Christina and Elena's room is locked, how to enter? Thanks

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes